MAX STINKS! PERMABANNED!

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Supporter
Daps
So people are cool with him saying black people can’t even play word games without resorting to violence. :jbhmm:

Filed and understood.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So people are cool with him saying black people can’t even play word games without resorting to violence. :jbhmm:

Filed and understood.

I don't think anyone is okay with it, it's just that there's nothing else to be done. He's already banned.

At this point, it's like asking who's down to tool up and spin the block on somebody, but they got clapped a month back, and we already shot the funeral up and Harlem shaked at the wake.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets

Filed and understood.
I actually don’t mind you pointed it out. We all knew he was :mjpls:, but I never saw anything from him regarding black people. He was always anti-Latino/Hispanic.

But now it’s time to let it go. You dropped the final nail in the coffin. :ld:

Daps
Reppin
LDN

Filed and understood.
You’re a corny ass white boy trying to weaponise racism for your own personal satisfaction despite not giving a fukk about it in reality because it doesn’t affect you. The worst type of cac.

When you die nobody will realise, care or miss you. Nothing you have ever done or will ever do will be remembered. An irrelevant existence too worthless to even be referred to as a stain on history.

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Supporter
Daps
You’re a corny ass white boy trying to weaponise racism for your own personal satisfaction despite not giving a fukk about it in reality because it doesn’t affect you. The worst type of cac.

When you die nobody will realise, care or miss you. Nothing you have ever done or will ever do will be remembered. An irrelevant existence too worthless to even be referred to as a stain on history.
:laff:

Seek help my guy. Think Kurt Angle is on Cameo, maybe hit him up for a pep talk or something, you clearly need it.