Max Payne Remake [PS5, Xbox, PC]

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
I really doubt they change anything. Remedy knows their fans and they still got a grip of dudes who been working there since day 1. If they do make any changes there'll probably be a completely unchanged og version on there somewhere via unlocks or something.

OG gameplay still works, its basically just Control with less tools at your disposal and maybe a little more difficult overall. Though a lot of the optional stuff in Control reminded me of how hard some encounters in MP1&2 were hard af.
Hopefully it does well. Would love to get that 3 remake
Wouldn't hold my breath. That's gonna be up to R* and I don't think they care lol

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:francis:I doubt Rockstar would ever drop a remake to 3. At best just port the game to modern consoles. And let’s be real 3 doesn’t need a remake. Just an option to skip cutscenes faster.
Pc version on 5 at ultra. Yes we need that . We just need to be able to play this classic again

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:francis:I doubt Rockstar would ever drop a remake to 3. At best just port the game to modern consoles. And let’s be real 3 doesn’t need a remake. Just an option to skip cutscenes faster.
I would honestly just love a simple port of MP3, It’s gameplay & shooting mechanics even TODAY are more enjoyable and responsive than most shooting games, if not all of em

If any game company were to ever make a legit high budget John Wick Game, this game is the blueprint they absolutely need to use

Last edited:

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
The funny thing is with all the video game movies and tv show we’ve had since it’s actually one of the better movies in comparison.
shyt definitely above MK2, DragonBall, some of the RE movies and Borderlands. :russ:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
I was thinking about buying the first one again but then I thought about how dated it would look and decided not to. I know I’d get bored of it but I do miss playing the game and do hope they remake it. One of the first games I remember playing and being disturbed by the story.

I also have the tendency to match in game settings with my real life, so I was first playing the game in the middle of the winter at night and going thru that story felt like I was watching some super adult movie.

Uncle Baby Billy

All Star
Daps
I was thinking about buying the first one again but then I thought about how dated it would look and decided not to. I know I’d get bored of it but I do miss playing the game and do hope they remake it. One of the first games I remember playing and being disturbed by the story.

I also have the tendency to match in game settings with my real life, so I was first playing the game in the middle of the winter at night and going thru that story felt like I was watching some super adult movie.
What about El Paso, Texas?

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps

I don't know about MP1 but MP2 on PC has mods that basically turn it into MP3...