Max Payne Remake [PS5, Xbox, PC]

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
With all the story bits already written (thought they gonna need to reshoot them/ re drawn them), he gameplay loop and scenarios also already existing( 1 will need a lot more rework in this area) and them having an already perfect engine for this games, I hope it doesn't take 4 years or something like that for them to complete them.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
With all the story bits already written (thought they gonna need to reshoot them/ re drawn them), he gameplay loop and scenarios also already existing( 1 will need a lot more rework in this area) and them having an already perfect engine for this games, I hope it doesn't take 4 years or something like that for them to complete them.

They’re also working on like 5 games at once

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
They should just drop 2 and 3 the way it was in the meantime, pretty sure a lot of people will cop :ehh:

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
I wonder if they’re keeping the graphic novel style cut scenes. Or going with a more stylistic approach like MP3’s Tony Scott aesthetics.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Just hope it feels like MP3 gunplay
Unlikely cuz this isn’t being developed by Rockstar and MP3 was built on their in-house RAGE engine…

This is being developed by Remedy who did the OG classics MP1 and MP2…Remedy has never released a game with shyt gunplay, no reason for any concern gameplay wise here…

I hope they don’t fukk with the story to make it more palatable for the “modern audience”…That’s always my concern these days with games like this getting remade…

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
Unlikely cuz this isn’t being developed by Rockstar and MP3 was built on their in-house RAGE engine…

This is being developed by Remedy who did the OG classics MP1 and MP2…Remedy has never released a game with shyt gunplay, no reason for any concern gameplay wise here…

I hope they don’t fukk with the story to make it more palatable for the “modern audience”…That’s always my concern these days with games like this getting remade…
They’re most definitely changing the cutscene were ol girl was giving head.

Last edited: