Matthew Stafford's wife admits that she dated his backup QB in Georgia to make him jealous, UPDATE she apologized

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Legitimately felt uncomfortable even reading this. Couldn’t even look at the screen

That marriage is over today.

He may not divorce her, bur he soft quitting. He will never feel the same way about her again.
And please do not understate the societal and financial strangle hold that is backing her. It will cost him close to 100 mill to divorce her :dead: this is so nasty

Nah .. bro. He ain't going nowhere.
He already a weak dude.

She probably told this same story to all his friends at the cookout.
To his family at Thanksgiving.
nikka just sitting there laughing and happy

Hawala Man

All Star
Daps
Devil works overtime when you got women on podcasts disrespecting their husband's like this.

Should be automatic divorce but nah cac couples go to therapy to "work it out".

She might just be waiting to play reverse bingo on him if he slips up then call it "irreconcilable differences"

:mjlol:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
I mean they got a bunch of kids so its late in the gm to be upset at this. from what she said i dont think its cheating. And he made the choice to marry her and have kids, after he knew, so....

ive had a chick trying to do the same thing to me, not with someone i know and i never took her serious after that

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
If my wife was making all the bread there’s no way in hell I’d go around talking reckless.

The audacity of some people
Some of these baller wife’s have a “we’re on the same level” complex. They dont understand they can get swapped out in an instant. Ayesha Curry got that wake-up call and shyt almost broke her.