Matthew McConaughey is on a hell of a run

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
If it wasn't for True Detective 90% people in here wouldnt even know who he is or even give a fuk....

Dude was considered one of the big rising stars of the 90's before he went on his romcom cash-in streak, at best you could claim that people were still hating on dude for that romcom streak before True Detective and other recent piff woke them up.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Dude was considered one of the big rising stars of the 90's before he went on his romcom cash-in streak, at best you could claim that people were still hating on dude for that romcom streak before True Detective and other recent piff woke them up.
I can't hate on him for doing romcom's to get his paper straight, and it was never HIM who made those movies bad. They were just bad in general. He has elevated his game to a whole nother level, I wish he had done it sooner. I think we're in for a lot of good roles.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
If it wasn't for True Detective 90% people in here wouldnt even know who he is or even give a fuk....

I don't even care if you're trolling, this might be the dumbest post, EVER.

I agree with most people probably didn't think he had this sort of ability, but didn't know who he was? He's an A-list celebrity :dahell:

Mr.Black

An Honest Man
Daps
he still aint shyt, trying to be christian bale and shyt ass nikka

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I don't even care if you're trolling, this might be the dumbest post, EVER.

I agree with most people probably didn't think he had this sort of ability, but didn't know who he was? He's an A-list celebrity :dahell:
dude was making movies with JLO at the peak of her popularity.

:beli: to that moron who said that

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
I like him from Eastbound and Down. Plus the Sklar Bros used to always talk about him walking around shirtless all the time and my wife and I found that shyt hilarious.

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
somebody find that picture of curtis looking like something from the walking dead for a movie role

:deadmanny:
when I seen that shyt all I could think was this nikka about to kill himself and not 1 person will respect him for his acting when he is gone.....

BasedPrime

Xbox Woe
Daps
50-Cent-On-Things-Fall-Apart.jpg

GRODT breh