Matthew McConaughey is on a hell of a run

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
for some reason woody harrelson and matthew mcconaughey reminds me of eacother.

Because they are two good ol boys who for the most part have gotten by on their charm and personality, but have reached their primes at about the same time. More so for McConaughey, dude is really elevating himself into the upper echelon.

Nah, it's 'cause of the way they speak. They both have that careful pronunciation thing going on and they also make weird expressions with their cheeks as they talk. That sounds weird lol, but check it out. They don't have the same accent though.

Neil McCauley

S.D.E.
Daps
just downloaded it; need to decide either American Hustle or Dallas Buyers Club tonight - which one breh? was Matt da Gawd's performance that :ohlawd:?

I think I'd recommend American Hustle over it :patrice:

but Mcconaughey's performance is one of the best I've ever seen. Jared Leto killed it too as a tranny:dwillhuh:

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
He was awesome in his 5 minute part in Wolf of Wallstreet. This HBO series he's in looks good too.

The Emperor

Paid Agent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Killer Joe :whew:
Mud
Bernie
Lincoln Lawyer
The Paperboy
Magic Mike

Plus he's in Scorsese and Nolan's next films and Dallas Buyers Club is a potential awards contender.

He went from making garbage ass romantic comedies with Kate Hudson to making genuniely interesting, dark films with auteurs. Gotta salute him for switching it up.

His performance in Killer Joe was some wild ass shyt. Didn't think he had it in him.
That's my East Texas actor...
:to:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
rs_350x197-140302213535-tumblr_n1ugudqVFV1tohycao1_400.gif

She done took our queen.