Matt Damon has 25 lines in Jason Bourne

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
i havent seen a bourne flick in ages....got em on dvd but nvr got the blu's cuz i wanted them all in steelbook and them shyts expensive (well at least for my cheap ass :lolbron:)....think imma have to d/l dem rips and have me a kick ass time :takedat:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I know there were talks about possibly putting them in a movie together. Legacy kinda eh to me but I wouldn't mind them together for a bit if the story was right:ehh:

Studio wanted to Damon like :mjpls:

He didn't like legacy and storyline don't fit with his and think cuz of the director he shytted on for giving him and Paul half ass script they had to fix in the middle of shooting Bourne film

Matt Damon's Verbal Attack Exposes Deep Rift in 'Bourne' Franchise

Matt Damon Calls Tony Gilroy's 'Bourne Ultimatum' Script 'Unreadable,' Promptly Apologizes

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Studio wanted to Damon like :mjpls:

He didn't like legacy and storyline don't fit with his and think cuz of the director he shytted on for giving him and Paul half ass script they had to fix in the middle of shooting Bourne film

Matt Damon's Verbal Attack Exposes Deep Rift in 'Bourne' Franchise

Matt Damon Calls Tony Gilroy's 'Bourne Ultimatum' Script 'Unreadable,' Promptly Apologizes
I don't blame him:ohhh:didn't know this. Still, he wasn't trying to come back for any other Bourne movies unless Greengrass came back. If miracles exist for fukkery purposes :wow:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
was just watching some b-roll footage of this film. looks like it's going to be dope. the camera rig they use to film the car chase through las vegas is insane. It's in the part 2 to this video.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
i havent seen a bourne flick in ages....got em on dvd but nvr got the blu's cuz i wanted them all in steelbook and them shyts expensive (well at least for my cheap ass :lolbron:)....think imma have to d/l dem rips and have me a kick ass time :takedat:
The new trilogy collection is $19.96 on amazon right now