Matt Damon has 25 lines in Jason Bourne

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
I'll wait for the reviews. Cuz every movie I've seen that was "all action" and light on dialogue has been trash....except for Rambo First Blood. The Bourne movies aren't Transformers, I actually expect them to be good...

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll wait for the reviews. Cuz every movie I've seen that was "all action" and light on dialogue has been trash....except for Rambo First Blood. The Bourne movies aren't Transformers, I actually expect them to be good...

The last film that had all action and light dialogue was MAX MAD: FURY ROAD.... a best picture nominee with 6 Oscar wins.

I'm not expecting to be at kind of GOAT level of action... but with Bourne returning it'll be at least CLOSE to it.

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
The last film that had all action and light dialogue was MAX MAD: FURY ROAD.... a best picture nominee with 6 Oscar wins.

I'm not expecting to be at kind of GOAT level of action... but with Bourne returning it'll be at least CLOSE to it.

:mjpls:

tumblr_locyylpyHp1qmibfno1_400.gif

Pause. Personally I need dialogue. The spectacle of fights and action scenes doesn't really hold my attention without a coherent plot and character development, and its very difficult to do either without dialogue. I even watch a lot of english TV and movies with subtitles becuz I hate missing what characters are saying...

And I am by no means a movie snob, I just need a who, what and a why.

Last edited:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:mjpls:

tumblr_locyylpyHp1qmibfno1_400.gif

Pause. Personally I need dialogue. The spectacle of fights and action scenes doesn't really hold my attention without a coherent plot and character development, and its very difficult to do either without dialogue. I even watch a lot of english TV and movies with subtitles becuz I hate missing what characters are saying...

And I am by no means a movie snob, I just need a who, what and a why.
Mad Max Fury Road had a fukk-ton of world building and detail to the world doe. and it wasn't devoid of dialogue either

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW

You haven't watched Mad Max Fury Road :baldhuh: