Master P son Hercy Miller chooses Tennessee state over Mizzou, LSU, USC, WKU for basketball.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
This is what I was talking about last year. HBCUs are a great environment for black people. You don't feel like you're a guest in each classroom, you feel like you're wanted there and the level of respect you get cant be matched by a cac institution. Theyll be forced to change when big talents are choosing HBCUs

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I think the whole convo around black kids going to HBCUs for sports is way more complex than ya'll make it.

HBCU's still on the same "no-pay" shyt.

It's Master P's kid, so, he's good if he never makes it to the league.

But, there's a bigger reason that "the white man's ice is colder" than guys go to Duke and Kansas over Hampton or Virginia State (Hail State Class of '10)

True but at least HBCU athletes can have jobs/make money during the offseason. I did not know that until Deion Sanders said it on I Am Athlete. What he's trying to do for HBCU's is phenomenal. I can't wait to see it.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
True but at least HBCU athletes can have jobs/make money during the offseason. I did not know that until Deion Sanders said it on I Am Athlete. What he's trying to do for HBCU's is phenomenal. I can't wait to see it.

Mad random but are you into sports like that? :jbhmm:

Im asking cuz my girl & her friends who never into sports that hard love I am athlete pods . Seem like they got a strong female base

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Im asking cuz my girl & her friends who never into sports that hard love I am athlete pods . Seem like they got a strong female base

Yeah I watch the show, and I understand their female appeal. Brandon has had his wife on it multiple times. And they also have female version.

Last edited:

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Yes, I love sports, football specifically. My father raised me right. :win:

The podcast touches on all things not just sports so I get the appeal for women and men who don't care for sports being fans of it. I hope it opens up more women to watching sports instead of thinking it's only a men thing. For those of us who do love sports it's pure Gold. Best podcast out. :blessed:

malleymal

All Star
Daps
I really hope that this HBCU buzz keeps up. I wonder how the NCAA being forced to allow students to monetize will impact this going forward. Big money endorsements will be at the bug name schools.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I really hope that this HBCU buzz keeps up. I wonder how the NCAA being forced to allow students to monetize will impact this going forward. Big money endorsements will be at the bug name schools.
fukk’em they had no choice given that they clearly ain’t gonna pay’em.