Master P or Dame Dash: Coli Business Minds Choose

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)
Out the two

Master P by far… dame has ruined so many relationships with people , your money would be gone down the drain

People still hear P out

yeah the relationships aspect of it all is a huge deal. so much of life is good will and connections...it pays off.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Dame easily. Dame still has valuable assets like the RD masters and his ex wife's company that he co-owns generating revenue. Has less failed business efforts.

Master P got 10+ garbage failed businesses for every one Dame Dash car oil.

It's not offensive at all. Rachel Roy clothing is pulling more in than rap snacks. Even if Dame splits the revenue.

Master P had a failed sports agency
2 failed sneaker brands.
Failed at starting a better black tv station.
Has numerous failed restarts to his label music business
Failed phone company
Failed clothing line.

Then there's all the Business opportunist he lied about.

It's not personal. Dash had way less ventures, way less failures. And generates more revenue today. Master P the mogul is a figment of imagination. When he was divorcing his wife and it came out generating less than 2k a month people said he hid his money really well. Is that why he stole from his son?

Dame easily the better one
How is being friends with jay z and marrying someone a business effort? :mjlol:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
How is being friends with jay z and marrying someone a business effort? :mjlol:
doesn't matter he is seeing more revenue today from those seeds = more successful with less effort

master P has a multitude of failed businesses most people just know he had them they don't know the outcome so they factor the fact that he "did a lot" as being a hustler and business mogul when he did a lot of failing. why was he on dancing with the stars tapping for a check?

no hate i'm gonna just be brutally honest. I don't like the facade he built and the fact that he is cocky even in the face of encroaching reality. His son unleashed an avalanche when he started talking then the stories of his ducktales started coming out left right and centre. to me that is accounting for all his past lies. the facade is coming down. P didn't go to play for the raptors because he was so successful at music he could walk away. He saw the writing on the wall. He left at what should have been No limit peak. But that was also the time the industry was changing and his scamming as barcode scheme no longer would play to get him plaques and attention. Cash money was selling legit million without having the same barcode on 5 albums. P threw in the towel. The tour he tried to put together after the Bad Boy reunion tour also imploded.

I get people wanting to live with the myth and the legend but i'm here for facts. dude been living on borrowed time with the lies and his image will suffer the truth.

But to be short the cold hard fact is Dame is making more today and has for the past decade. P's prime was very long ago. He lives off the legend. If we talking number what matters more than actual numbers?