Master P or Dame Dash: Coli Business Minds Choose

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
On topic, as much as I USED to be a P stan and would have loved to do business with dude, the fact remains this smooth brain wombat would have me in soldier gear, while making money off of my IDEA.

Dame the type that would take my shyt, but will endorse the idea. So I don't feel as bad as getting fukked over

Dame, because his products doesn't reek of Wish.com funk, but more so a Temu scent :ehh:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Going with P easily.

Dame is too volatile and will embarrass himself (and you) in meetings and fumble bags that you didn’t think you had coming.

P is a far better ring master and some of his fault was being all in the videos and thinking he could do anything — but his intent was pure.

At some point I’d get sick of Dame’s rhetoric and creating a hostile work environment when he doesn’t actually create shyt. Dame will have you believing you “need” him to get these meetings going when the damn people at the meeting probably cringe when he shows up. You’re better off getting a lawyer instead of trying to “Harlem” the whole damn meeting.

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Dame thinks big and has great ideas, but the wrong demeanor (outwardly) for corporate America. I’d work with Dame under the conditions that he is not the face of the business ventures and operates under a corporate entity that can’t be traced back to him AND he is not involved in any negotiations and instead hires an attorney with the skill set to execute on his behalf.

You invest with P and it’s gonna be a knockoff of a bootleg.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Dame easily. Dame still has valuable assets like the RD masters and his ex wife's company that he co-owns generating revenue. Has less failed business efforts.
This is offensive to P. Dame hasn’t had a good business venture and how long? P stays getting bags regardless of how you personally feel about him.

Master P got 10+ garbage failed businesses for every one Dame Dash car oil.

It's not offensive at all. Rachel Roy clothing is pulling more in than rap snacks. Even if Dame splits the revenue.

Master P had a failed sports agency
2 failed sneaker brands.
Failed at starting a better black tv station.
Has numerous failed restarts to his label music business
Failed phone company
Failed clothing line.

Then there's all the Business opportunist he lied about.

It's not personal. Dash had way less ventures, way less failures. And generates more revenue today. Master P the mogul is a figment of imagination. When he was divorcing his wife and it came out generating less than 2k a month people said he hid his money really well. Is that why he stole from his son?

Dame easily the better one