Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
What about Moneyatti?!:damn:

master_p_shoe_brand_moneyatti.jpg

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
It really depends on the terms of the deal at the end of the day. Owning 3-5% of a company can come with serious restrictions for an unprepared buyer. And trust they will try to railroad any black man when it comes to corporate deals.

that's true, but you'd like to think that between the two of them and the experience they have at this point dealing with big money lawyers, contracts, etc., that they have a strong legal team to protect their position and make sure they get the best deal possible.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Nah, you can finance a purchase like this over 10yrs. Then you just reup the profits against the loan. :wow:

Uber-rich people rarely buy these type of assets in cash because, their cash typically earns higher immediate returns elsewhere(stocks, bonds, multifamily, etc). Also, More liquidity is never a bad thing. :yeshrug:

I'm pretty sure in order to secure that type of loan, you have to enough capital to where it's obvious you can pay it back. P and BD are at best worth $200 M combined(a majority is likely not liquid), why would a bank offer a multi-billion loan to them, when they don't even have 1/5 of the loan to make a down payment?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I mean the sneaker, workout attire arena is cutthroat right now.

How they can generate hype and endorsements will be tough.

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
Honestly, I would be less likely to wear Reebok if P bought it. I respect P hustle but not his creativity.