Master of None Presents: Moments in Love (Official Season 3 Thread)

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Aziz Ansari's Master Of None to return : News 2021 : Chortle : The UK Comedy Guide

I need a more legit source but please god let this be true.:banderas:

tenor.gif

Last edited:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Source sketchy as fukk, but Eric Wareheim was in London in November so :lupe:

Daps
Hate Speech
show sucks...i miss when comedians would bash dotheads & do racial humor....chris rock talking about oprah dragging him to india & how everybody was musty & smelled like sh1t.....dice clay calling them 'urine colored people' & saying he would never hang out w/ one.....patrice oneal starting his first hbo special w/ how much he hates dotheads that work at the airport....

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
His simp behavior and not riding for Bobby Cavalle last season left a bad taste. The show is decent but his character lost a lot of cool points last season.
I remember thinking that Chef Jeff was gonna steal Dev’s girl from him on the first watch-through :mjlol:

I think Francesca was more in love with New York City than Dev, especially coming over from Italy. She didn’t want to go back cause she had so much fun in the States. Heartache is coming for Dev...

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I remember thinking that Chef Jeff was gonna steal Dev’s girl from him on the first watch-through :mjlol:

I think Francesca was more in love with New York City than Dev, especially coming over from Italy. She didn’t want to go back cause she had so much fun in the States. Heartache is coming for Dev...
The entire strategy of hanging out with women on some platonic shyt hoping it blossoms into a romance is kiddie. Grow some balls and come correct.
And he knew his boy was about to get ambushed on live TV on some #MeToo shyt and didn't warn him?! Corny, in hindsight that actually seems like a play to clean his image and what was about to happen to him even tho I don't think he did anything soo terrible.
When he first stepped on the scene I was a fan but as the years have gone by I find him less funny/likable.