Mass Shooting At Orlando Gay Nightclub (Now 50 Dead)

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
RIP to the victims. How do you kill 59 people with a gun, logistically? I can't even do that on GTA.

You must have never seen an AR - 15 in action. Right kind of ammo you can rip through tons of people. In a crowded club one bullet can take out multiple people. Why guns in clubs are so dangerous, before people know what happened a bunch of people can be already hit.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
so 50 people get killed by a crazy person...
...and the Coli wants to have a convo about how being gay is wrong.

sadly, im not surprised.

Dont act confused when something like this happens to black folks and you see white people talking about black on black violence.
Cuz yall do the same dumb shyt they do.
They would do that whether or not we support gays and gays would be right there with them like :mjlol:

We arent confused at all.

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not one for conspiracy theories but after that Paris attacks when the shooters had Syrian passports lying around coincidentally and this.

Yall think maybe the Republicans (or someone) had something to do with this? In order to scare people more with isis, terrorism threats, etc

And his pops has his own show on an Afghan network and pledged for presidency there :stopitslime:

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You must have never seen an AR - 15 in action. Right kind of ammo you can rip through tons of people. In a crowded club one bullet can take out multiple people. Why guns in clubs are so dangerous, before people know what happened a bunch of people can be already hit.
Ban a ar because of the actions of a small handful of maniacs.

You should really be pushing for concealed carry instead of deluding yourself into thinking the government is going to always be there to protect you.

Uncle Sam is not your daddy.

Last edited:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
At this point I don't know how you exactly stop Isis.

They're more than just a group but an ideology like racism.

You kill 1 then there are 10 more future prospects.

The more you attack them, they use that to their recruiting advantage.

The only way to somewhat stop them is not even realistic and that would be deport all Muslims and ban all Muslims from entering the US, ban teaching or practising Islam and setup a division of law enforcement to shutdown any underground mosques, and censor the internet in america from all Islamic propaganda.
You clearly don't know much about Islam..

Unless you're Sunni or Shia..you're not considered a Muslim and nobody's riding for you

Ain't nothing Islamic about ISIS teachings
All the killing and raping of young women they're doing make them look more like a gang
At this point I think people join ISIS cause they are only group kicking up dust.. not because of their Islamic beliefs

People are using ISIS to take out their frustration

And ISIS have camps,headquarters and safe houses..which can be wiped out in a few attacks

They are thugs..they aren't even on Al Qaeda level

Similar situation with Boko Haram.. how hard can it be for the Nigerian army to pulverize them?

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
You clearly don't know much about Islam..

Unless you're Sunni or Shia..you're not considered a Muslim and nobody's riding for you

Ain't nothing Islamic about ISIS teachings
All the killing and raping of young women they're doing make them look more like a gang
At this point I think people join ISIS cause they are only group kicking up dust.. not because of their Islamic beliefs

People are using ISIS to take out their frustration

And ISIS have camps,headquarters and safe houses..which can be wiped out in a few attacks

They are thugs..they aren't even on Al Qaeda level

Similar situation with Boko Haram.. how hard can it be for the Nigerian army to pulverize them?
Doesn't matter. If these people are being influenced by their teachings then shutting off any way of their teachings reaching americans is a way of fighting them, but it's not possible.