Mass Shooting At Orlando Gay Nightclub (Now 50 Dead)

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
RIP to the victims. How do you kill 59 people with a gun, logistically? I can't even do that on GTA.

Those gay dudes were obviously packed in there tight, doing God knows what. No homo.

Rip to the victims anyways. Terrible way to go out. I'll be praying for the families.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
So if a high-powered weapon that is only used in a small percentage of crimes or never used at all (rocket launcher) we shouldn't have restrictions on it?
That rifle is acceptable. Probably less acceptable to gays now, in light of the shooting, because gays are a government protected group

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
k1lxSwB.png

2 birds one stone.

he dead etc, etc.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Also peep game. There is a white radical conservative militia in Texas called BAIR and their MO is to strap up and protest outside of mosque. Recently they had a standoff with the Nation of Islam and Black Panther Party in South Dallas. So I hope NOI and it's allies prepare for the event these crackers come and try to intimidate them agian. Cuz BAIR said they will target NOI mosques again. With this fukk shyt in Orlando the Nation will a prime target as well to white zealot retaliation.

Stay woke. White supremacy a clever ass system. :ohhh:

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Meaning the gay community doesnt give a shyt what happens to black people

The black gay community are agents that whites use against black people.

So in situations like this, the biggest issues are any attacks against the 2nd amendment and immigration.

Guns should not be banned, or taken away and people here illegally should be deported. This creates a less friendly environment for the bullshyt.

There is nothing that can be done about this shooting. The perpetrator is dead. The story is over. Another racist religious extremist in the ground. The organization that took responsibility should feel the force of the military.

Lastly homosexuals in FLorida should excercise their right to carry concealed weapons so when some maniac bursts in the club trying to make it rain, less if any people are hurt.

The End.
I agree w/ you about guns...but when I see someone talking about agents I already know what time it is

2681989.jpg

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Meaning the gay community doesnt give a shyt what happens to black people

The black gay community are agents that whites use against black people.

So in situations like this, the biggest issues are any attacks against the 2nd amendment and immigration.

Guns should not be banned, or taken away and people here illegally should be deported. This creates a less friendly environment for the bullshyt.

There is nothing that can be done about this shooting. The perpetrator is dead. The story is over. Another racist religious extremist in the ground. The organization that took responsibility should feel the force of the military.

Lastly homosexuals in FLorida should excercise their right to carry concealed weapons so when some maniac bursts in the club trying to make it rain, less if any people are hurt.

The End.
This, there is only one thing that matters to the white supremacist. That's white supremacy. Nothing else matters.