Mass Shooting At Orlando Gay Nightclub (Now 50 Dead)

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Then why discuss that shyt on a thread about murdered people :dahell:

People are dead and you wanna diss them agreeing/talking about they were mentally ill.....fukk wrong with you? Even if it's true, this ain't the time for your shyt talk

You gonna remember all the ignorant bullshyt you typed on here when your hard times come. You chose to type them words out....just like I'm now choosing to end this exchange.
:cape::wrist:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
So all the hetero couples that do anal have mental illnesses too?:jbhmm:
Typically yea. I get that you tried anal because you heard this and that but a man who's always trying to be up in a woman's ass? SomethiNG is wrong with him.

The only biological function I see is for the woman trying to keep the man by providing him with sexual activity he may not be able to find anywhere else.

For the man its basically abusing a female sexually to prove how much she belongs to you. The ass cannot compare to the p*ssy. It's a power thing to blast a females culo. And it's also stupid because you are essentially trusting the bacteria that is in her body to not harm you

Never fukked my wife in the ass and never will.

Last edited:

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Typically yea. I get that you tried anal because you heard this and that but a man who's always trying to be up in a woman's ass? SomethiNG is wrong with him.

The only biological function I see is for the woman tinted to keep the man byou providing him with sexual activity he may not be able to find anywhere else.

For the man its basically abusing a female sexually to prove how much she belongs to you. The ass cannot compare to the p*ssy. It's a power thing to blast a females culo. And it's also stupid because you are essentially trusting the bacteria that is in her body to not harm you

Never fukked my wife in the ass and never will.

As long as you calling it even then keep cookin:ehh:

Nature's Fury

addicts of drugs not yet synthesized
Daps
A penis and vagina are multi purpose tools.

Oral sex is used to stimulate men for intercourse so a woman can be seeded by a man. A baby coming out if a a vagina is not unhealthy to a man. Sexual relations between men and women conscious or unconscious have biological functions.

The human body closes off the urine tract when the penis is being stimulated. This is why you can't piss in a woman's mouth while she's sucking your dikk, unless your bladder is beyond its natural capacity. Urine is also sterile. Poop is not sterile and has been a historical carrier of disease which is why men who practice anal sex without protection put their health at risk To a greater degree then men who fukk p*ssy

Homosexuality is a defective aspect of human nature that like schizophrenia, sociopaths.

You can't piss in a woman's mouth?
Urine is sterile?

:ohhh:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I heard about the shooting but didn't know the number got to fukking 50 people being killed on US soil? Damn..these freaks going crazy and what is the DEAL in FL? YIKES! Killing an up and comer at a damn signing and now someone has flipped OUT on gay folks.

Nature's Fury

addicts of drugs not yet synthesized
Daps
They all deserved it.
Out.

This is what white people say when they see that 50 kids were murdered in Chicago during the weekend.

"They were gang members. They deserved it."

Y'all hate oppression when it's happening to you, but love using your oppressors ideology when convenient.

Out.

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
This is what white people say when they see that 50 kids were murdered in Chicago during the weekend.

"They were gang members. They deserved it."

Y'all hate oppression when it's happening to you, but love using your oppressors ideology when convenient.

Out.

I get your point and I agree with the sentiment

But shot =/= murdered and it was mostly people over 25

Such a shame that things like that happen

Forlife44

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is the 2nd story this week were somebody either called or texted somebody and tole them to call the police :wtf: