Mass Shooting At Orlando Gay Nightclub (Now 50 Dead)

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Tighter gun regulations is not outlawing guns.

However, outlawing guns has worked for several countries. Australia had mass shooting in 96 and removed guns except under specific circumstances.

Japan did as well. Personally I'm not for it. Mostly for reasons of arming black people in this country.
Ban guns if you trust your government to protect you

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
CkxjcQ2UUAAFJNp.jpg

Christians hate gays to.
Nobody really accepts batty men. Even in places with little to no Christian/Islam influence

Swagnicious

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Swagville
No:dwillhuh:

Who said that :dwillhuh:

Then why discuss that shyt on a thread about murdered people :dahell:

People are dead and you wanna diss them agreeing/talking about they were mentally ill.....fukk wrong with you? Even if it's true, this ain't the time for your shyt talk

You gonna remember all the ignorant bullshyt you typed on here when your hard times come. You chose to type them words out....just like I'm now choosing to end this exchange.

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Getting a vagina prepared for penetration is not a mental illness.

Putting your penis in a hole where digested food, which is bad for your health will enter your dikkhole, is a mental illness.

If i went to a farm, got a cow patty out the grass and fukked it, people would say i had a mental illness

But if the same behavior is performed on a mans rectum...... its ok?

I think youve been made mentally ill by White People.

So all the hetero couples that do anal have mental illnesses too?:jbhmm:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Getting a vagina prepared for penetration is not a mental illness.

Putting your penis in a hole where digested food, which is bad for your health will enter your dikkhole, is a mental illness.

If i went to a farm, got a cow patty out the grass and fukked it, people would say i had a mental illness

But if the same behavior is performed on a mans rectum...... its ok?

I think youve been made mentally ill by White People.
:mjlol:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
What about guys inside their penis in a whole where babies come? What about girls who suck dikk from where pee comes out? They have a mental illness?
A penis and vagina are multi purpose tools.

Oral sex is used to stimulate men for intercourse so a woman can be seeded by a man. A baby coming out if a a vagina is not unhealthy to a man. Sexual relations between men and women conscious or unconscious have biological functions.

The human body closes off the urine tract when the penis is being stimulated. This is why you can't piss in a woman's mouth while she's sucking your dikk, unless your bladder is beyond its natural capacity. Urine is also sterile. Poop is not sterile and has been a historical carrier of disease which is why men who practice anal sex without protection put their health at risk To a greater degree then men who fukk p*ssy

Homosexuality is a defective aspect of human nature that like schizophrenia, sociopaths.