Mass Shooting At Orlando Gay Nightclub (Now 50 Dead)

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
How is it a false equivalence?

Are you claiming that Christians have not been responsible for the same type of terrorist attacks?

Are Christians waging a vast terrorist spree which has ethnically cleansed Iraq? Have Christians kidnapped thousands of men, women and children in Nigeria? Have Christians paraded the heads of dead Muslims through their streets?
:mjlol:

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
full.jpg

full.jpg

White people you got some splaining to dooooo.....

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
How is it a false equivalence?

Are you claiming that Christians have not been responsible for the same type of terrorist attacks?

Hell look at the "christian" deaths brought about in Syria alone, we don't even have to look at Iraq and Afghanistan.
I'm sure no one wants to really talk about the christian genocide of muslims in the central African republic either.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
i wish there was a Rick Flair "woooooooo" smiley i could use to describe the elation i'm feeling.:demonic:

Hasten his coming.

Supreme HD

Superstar
Daps
donald trump calling people to action.what action? this man was an american citizen born and raised here. it's not like they could've headed him off at the border. what do they want? round up all muslims in a camp? deport all muslims?
Tougher immigration and build that wall

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Are Christians waging a vast terrorist spree which has ethnically cleansed Iraq? Have Christians kidnapped thousands of men, women and children in Nigeria? Have Christians paraded the heads of dead Muslims through their streets?

Christians robbed, raped, kidnapped and enslaved Africans.

Christians invaded and bombed Japan, Vietnam and Korea.

Christians murdered, scalped and robbed native Americans of their land.

Christians here in America were responsible for lynching and terrorizing Africans in this country with impunity.

Christians went on murderous crusades all over Europe slaughtering and torturing anyone who wasn't Christian and forced people to convert to Christianity.

Please refute anything that I said :stopitslime:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
RIP to all the victims

Has anybody checked to make sure that Busta is ok? :lupe: