Mass Shooting At Orlando Gay Nightclub (Now 50 Dead)

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Where do you think the prophet got that idea from :jewpls:

Leviticus 20:13

If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Cats kill me with these bible quotes....as if they were not written by the hands of other men. Cmonson

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
america's military/govt/corporations have always killed people because of their beliefs. America is the world capitol of bigotry

So you're saying the people in the nightclub got what's coming to them. The next thing you know, you'll say that Yazidis killed in Iraq ALSO have what's coming to them.

:mjlol:

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
User Actions
Follow Donald J. TrumpVerified account‏@realDonaldTrump
Appreciate the congrats for being right on radical Islamic terrorism, I don't want congrats, I want toughness & vigilance. We must be smart!

fukk this guy, and if anyone is seriously voting for him fukk you too. You're also a complete piece of shyt.
Fam there is literally millions of white folks who support his ideology of hate. The GOP has reaped what they sowed.

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
Where do you think the prophet got that idea from :jewpls:

Leviticus 20:13

If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Yes. A Jew inspired by one of the first books of the Torah killed 50 people this morning :mjlol:

Daps
Fam there is literally millions of white folks who support his ideology of hate. The GOP has reaped what they sowed.

And anytime I meet one of those mother fukkers I'm talk down to them like the children they are. No more handling these people with kid gloves. Including the dikksuckers on this site with their #Trumpset bullshyt.

50 people were just killed in my fukking hometown and I've got this piece of human garbage doing victory dance on twitter over. He's pure scum.

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
full.jpg

full.jpg
well this got interesting.

it'll be interesting to see how those white conservatives who think gays should burn in hell will spin this.