Mass Shooting At Orlando Gay Nightclub (Now 50 Dead)

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
re·con·nais·sance
rəˈkänəsəns/
noun
noun: reconnaissance; plural noun: reconnaissances
military observation of a region to locate an enemy or ascertain strategic features.
nah

u dont need that when it is a suicide mission
he was gay

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Still no audio of that 911 call he made where he professed his allegiance to ISIS? :jbhmm:
wait that wasnt released:dwillhuh:

they made that shyt up:dwillhuh:

he prob called
just saying some off the wall shyt about mars bars and aliens

and they talking bout isis:wow:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
re·con·nais·sance
rəˈkänəsəns/
noun
noun: reconnaissance; plural noun: reconnaissances
military observation of a region to locate an enemy or ascertain strategic features.

:childplease: You right breh, he was so deep in the game that he went there repeated times over 3 years, had a gay dating profile and he actually hit on a male classmate.

But you right he is was doing reconnaissance for ISIS in gay nightclubs.

:comeon:

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
:childplease: Why are y'all still taking about him being muslim?

Nikka did this because he was gay and oppressing his desires to suck dikk.

I bet he wasn't even religious.

He wasnt. He drank alcohol, went clubbing at gay nightclubs, had gay dating profiles on apps, conversed with multiple gay man on said apps (some who even blocked him bc he was too aggressive), friends even said he wasnt religious etc.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I find it telling that all media is standing in solidarity on this. But when a church full of innocent black people were shot up, everyone ignored that.
You can't be fukking serious. The church shooting was a MAJOR story for WEEKS culminating in South Carolina taking the Confederate flag down and Obama giving a brilliant eulogy there.

Sad af seeing black men act so insecure the minute anything gay comes up. The fukk is wrong? 50 point got shot and all you want to do is make wack racial comparisons that aren't true, complain about gay people, make jokes, etc.

It's 2016 and you guys looking stupid as hell. I'm tired of this shyt.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
He wasnt. He drank alcohol, went clubbing at gay nightclubs, had gay dating profiles on apps, conversed with multiple gay man on said apps (some who even blocked him bc he was too aggressive), friends even said he wasnt religious etc.

I know that, but brehs here still bringing up that he was doing this because of Islam.

Mannnnn I know people joke about this, but if this dude was cac, they would immediately go to mental illness as an excuse, but you darker than a paper bag and it is terrorism, thuggery etc, anything but mental illness.