Mass Effect Andromeda vs Persona 5: you can only buy one game.

Mass Effect Andromeda vs Persona 5

• Total voters

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
Damn didn't know Persona was so popping. Yall boys gotta gimme the details as to why :ohhh:

5 will be the first one I ever play :ohlawd:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Damn didn't know Persona was so popping. Yall boys gotta gimme the details as to why :ohhh:

It's the characters bruh
I've only played Persona 4 Golden and a bit of Persona 3 Portable and it's the characters that pull you in. You might wanna try our Persona 4 Golden before Persona 5 cause it's :wow:. It's a Vita exclusive bit you can find it pretty cheap now (as well as PSTV if you don't have a Vita and don't want to spend too much to get one).

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
It's the characters bruh
I've only played Persona 4 Golden and a bit of Persona 3 Portable and it's the characters that pull you in. You might wanna try our Persona 4 Golden before Persona 5 cause it's :wow:. It's a Vita exclusive bit you can find it pretty cheap now (as well as PSTV if you don't have a Vita and don't want to spend too much to get one).
I also saw it was sort of a social sim as well? So is there more to it than just fighting etc?

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I also saw it was sort of a social sim as well? So is there more to it than just fighting etc?
Yes, half social sim, half dungeon crawler rpg. Buidling up relationships with your fellow party members levels them up and strengthens their skills too

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North

It's one of the last JRPG franchises to still have turned-based battles. Not only that, but the character development between the cast is top notch, and the story is very well thought out. The designs are also something that's very cool to see, and the sim gameplay really gives it a unique experience. You get to hang out with different members of the cast in order to find out more about them, and even build some skills that may help you in battle.

Persona is one of those series that tends to be more popular in North America it seems, rather than in Japan. Persona has a HUGE fanbase, if you know where to look. If you're a JRPG fan and enjoyed Final Fantasy games, you'll love Persona.

OmegaZero

Zero
Daps
Persona 5. I am gonna miss Yu SWAGrukami and countless spinoff games of P4 :mjlol:. Im also gonna miss Adhachi da gawd :mjcry:
latest
:salute:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's the characters bruh
It's that, plus the music, the "collect 'em all" system with shadows/demons, the music and the music. Also the dungeons in 5 are way better. Much better. If there was one thing I didn't like in P4 was it's dungeons but 5 completely fixed that.

Battle music :ohlawd:

PlayStation 2 ass RPG music :noah:

When this shyt come on and you see the boss animation, the sound effects and character dialog it just makes the whole battle epic :ohlawd:

*Music spoiler*

Shoji Meguro is easily one of the best JRPG music composers. Only in Persona will a rock song be something I could bump :wow:

The OST in P5 is soo guuud :noah: I can't wait till this piff releases so y'all can see why I've been gushing over it. :noah:

Persona 5 Hype Train!

Last edited:

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
It's one of the last JRPG franchises to still have turned-based battles. Not only that, but the character development between the cast is top notch, and the story is very well thought out. The designs are also something that's very cool to see, and the sim gameplay really gives it a unique experience. You get to hang out with different members of the cast in order to find out more about them, and even build some skills that may help you in battle.

Persona is one of those series that tends to be more popular in North America it seems, rather than in Japan. Persona has a HUGE fanbase, if you know where to look. If you're a JRPG fan and enjoyed Final Fantasy games, you'll love Persona.
I pre-ordered it on Monday.....that steelbook :noah:

Basically copped because of the hype from @Fatboi1 and other posters lol

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ

Persona 4 Golden is top 5 games of all time for me at the very least. That and the OST for these games are always fukking fantastic.

@Fatboi1 how does the OST in 5 compare to 4 and 3? :lupe:

Heartbreak, heartbreak...

I had a pretty lonely/rough summer when I got a Vita and that game. It helped me out a lot taking my mind off shyt and was just one of the best experiences I've ever had in a game. Can't wait to get to know these characters

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The characters are cool and all but I enjoyed Persona 4 more for the design of the game and for the story. Also I like turn based RPGs.