Marvel's The Inhumans coming to ABC Fall 2017 (Starts Sept 29th)

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
:picard:

was that Grand Daddy Kane from the Strain in the beginning!!??
:gladbron:
You'll watch the Strain before GoT :hhh:

But yeah that was him. He's a stone cold fakkit in this show.

And this clip rarely showed all the fukked up shyt Ramsay did

Raped Sansa, Cut off Greyjoys dikk and made him into a servant, killed his stepmother and infant stepbrother, etc

They got this dude because he's already played the absolute worst badguy on TV. Only thing is because it's Marvel, they might water him down for "kids" and shyt.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Raped Sansa, Cut off Greyjoys dikk and made him into a servant, killed his stepmother and infant stepbrother, etc

They got this dude because he's already played the absolute worst badguy on TV. Only thing is because it's Marvel, they might water him down for "kids" and shyt.

Water him down? :patrice:

I mean how hardcore and threatening was he in the comics? :ld:

Cuz every few months when some one does that "best villain" thread/topic. He never come in the top 50, yet alone the top 25 of Marvel alone.

So watered down? Or just presented how he already is?:dwillhuh:

Martha

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Water him down? :patrice:

I mean how hardcore and threatening was he in the comics? :ld:

Cuz every few months when some one does that "best villain" thread/topic. He never come in the top 50, yet alone the top 25 of Marvel alone.

So watered down? Or just presented how he already is?:dwillhuh:

Martha
Thats what the impression is... That the guy playing Maximus isn't really menacing at least according to some

And compared to how he portrayed Ramsay Bolton... Yeah, dude will be watered down because of Marvels PG-style on most of their villains outside of the Netflix series.

But I honestly think it could be a storyline development on how messed up Maximus will become. You don't get this actor and water him down... You could've picked anyone else for that.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Why is this show coming on Fridays?

Its like they're setting it up to fail.

Will give it a watch this week.
Yeah, This being on Friday doesn't help this show's chance for survival AT ALL. The timesplot made me scratch my head when it was announced too.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Thats what the impression is... That the guy playing Maximus isn't really menacing at least according to some

And compared to how he portrayed Ramsay Bolton... Yeah, dude will be watered down because of Marvels PG-style on most of their villains outside of the Netflix series.

But I honestly think it could be a storyline development on how messed up Maximus will become. You don't get this actor and water him down... You could've picked anyone else for that.

Na I got you..... I know I'm not as familiar with Maximus....... but I don't recall hearing nothing like he's this big brutal scary figure in th Marvel world.

So it's just hard for me to see it as him watered down when he seems to already be tamed in comparison to anyone we'd compare him to.

Comic wise, would he be allowed to sit at the same table as Doom, Thanos, Red Skull, Mephisto, Kang, Carnage, evil Venom, Super Skrull, Magneto, Ultron, and etc?

Martha

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY

i tried to get into that shyt but i just couldnt fukk with it like that.
all that dungeons and dragons shyt...
naaah!

BXKingPin82

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Na I got you..... I know I'm not as familiar with Maximus....... but I don't recall hearing nothing like he's this big brutal scary figure in th Marvel world.

So it's just hard for me to see it as him watered down when he seems to already be tamed in comparison to anyone we'd compare him to.

Comic wise, would he be allowed to sit at the same table as Doom, Thanos, Red Skull, Mephisto, Kang, Carnage, evil Venom, Super Skrull, Magneto, Ultron, and etc?

Martha
in the comics he can control peoples minds
kinda like The Purple Man

hes a true dikkhead of a character

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
in the comics he can control peoples minds
kinda like The Purple Man

hes a true dikkhead of a character

But what tier would he be on the scale of Marvel villains?

My thing is, I want and think he should be judged accordingly.

Let's not treat and judge the tv him as a tier one villain and be disappointed by that calling him watered down..... if in reality he really is a tier 3 or 4 villain.

Like fukk battles with the InHumans..... don't recall any crossover stories where Punisher, Daredevil or say Thor was like "wow...... I can't worry about my main rival right now..... I need to stop THIS guy!":damn:

Martha

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
i tried to get into that shyt but i just couldnt fukk with it like that.
all that dungeons and dragons shyt...
naaah!
But you'll watch Strain:bryan:

Martha
As far as I know he wasn't really big and brutal, just smart. Kinda like a Loki guy...

But tbh I didn't pay THAT much attention to Inhumans... They were a bootleg X-Men to me

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin

As far as I know he wasn't really big and brutal, just smart. Kinda like a Loki guy...

But tbh I didn't pay THAT much attention to Inhumans... They were a bootleg X-Men to me

I feel you..... and agree. My only concern is if Marvel can now face the challenges of building them up just like they have every character since Ironman..... who most at one point were viewed as tier 2-3 bootleg characters.:skip:

shyt can they reach tier 2 Xmen level? Cuz people forget after the main starting line up core:mjgrin:

ALL THE XMEN ARE BOOTLEG XMEN!:bryan:

Martha

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I feel you..... and agree. My only concern is if Marvel can now face the challenges of building them up just like they have every character since Ironman..... who most at one point were viewed as tier 2-3 bootleg characters.:skip:

shyt can they reach tier 2 Xmen level? Cuz people forget after the main starting line up core:mjgrin:

ALL THE XMEN ARE BOOTLEG XMEN!:bryan:

Martha
Well all the X-Men on TV are all bootlegged X-men

But some were extremely powerful with a good story (Legion).

So Blackbolt is extremely powerful. I think Marvel has learned enough in the past 15+ years to where they can make a pretty reliable show out of C and D-list heroes.

Hell even Deadpool wasn't AS popular to mainstream people now everyone knows who deadpool is... Same with Ant-Man, Black Panther, The Defenders, etc.,

I like AoS especially the last season. So really all the got to do is keep up with that pacing. With the actors they've brought in I think thats the plan, they didn't bring in any scrubs

BXKingPin82

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY

ima sucker for vampires and zombies
:yeshrug: