Marvel's The Defenders - Netflix (Official Thread)

mr x

Superstar
Daps
Kevin Feige. Perlmutter. Continued beef is why we don't even get name drops much less the actual actors/actresses coming through. Agents of Shield same reason. :coffee:

I'm unfamiliar with this beef/issue.

Can you summarize it in a quick paragraph?

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I'm unfamiliar with this beef/issue.

Can you summarize it in a quick paragraph?
Uh long story short they've been bumping heads since Iron man in 08. Kev used to have to report to him and they bumped heads on a lot of issues. Money was a big one as Perlmutter wanted RDJ fired and was low balling the other actor/actressess. Bob Igor runs Disney period or is it Al Horn I forgot:patrice:Either way they are the heads of Dinsey period and Kev complained as was named the head of the MCU. He would only report to Bob Igor now since I think Avengers 2:jbhmm: or Civil War one of them. Perlmutter runs the tv division and Kev runs the cinematic side. They still don't really communicate hence the lack of true universal sharing.

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Watching DD s2 and Nobu just came back was giving Matt that work:damn::damn:I'm more annoyed he didn't make it to Defenders dude was exactly the antagonist that would've made the other fingers legitimate besides Madame Gao:aicmon:
funny cause i just finished getting s2 and I'm about to watch ep 09 of season 1. I'm mad he's gone too:pachaha:

He was swagged out in that meeting in S01E01 when owlsley said "can you at least pretend to be cold? It's unsettling":gucci:

parallax

Superstar
Daps
I understand disagreements/rivalries in any industry but this is where all that "respect of the material" "love for the characters" talk becomes null and void.

how so? even with the stupidity at hand, all the characters still live in their own worlds for the most part. the avengers should have appeared in the first season of aos, but the "defenders" would naturally stay street level

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
how so? even with the stupidity at hand, all the characters still live in their own worlds for the most part. the avengers should have appeared in the first season of aos, but the "defenders" would naturally stay street level
Maybe that was harsh the characters have been done justice for the most part but an entire season of aos was dedicated to documenting "enhanced" people. There's 4 of them openly operating in NYC that should be addressed imo. Mistys arm is historically Stark tech. Money says his name doesn't get mentioned in LC S2. Mockingbird is Hawkeyes girl for years now and you will not see her on the big screen. Not making or breaking the characters but it's just petty. Spiderman pretty connected to DD and Punisher but you know how that's gonna go...

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
As much as cats shyt on Foggy & Karen they're a good pair when things are going good. Their chemistry as a trio, matt + foggy's chemistry + and karen + matt's chemistry is all spot on. Makes you empathize with their view on things when shyt goes south. It's a show to us but imagine actually being in that world and having a day one friend who's fighting assassins on a regular basis and meeting up with cats like the punisher. The fukked up RIPs and shyt you read in the news and you find out he's in the mix. And you can't talk about it with anyone else cause that's your friend doing all that shyt. Their reactions are justified. I'm halfway through ep one of Daredevil Season 2 and this shyt is awesome

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Watching DD s2 and Nobu just came back was giving Matt that work:damn::damn:I'm more annoyed he didn't make it to Defenders dude was exactly the antagonist that would've made the other fingers legitimate besides Madame Gao:aicmon:
You go from that kind of savagery to Murakami:stopitslime::hhh::scust::gucci::dwillhuh:
The way he was giving Matt the beats in season 2 and talking shyt:huhldup::whew:
My second favorite villain outside of Cell from DBZ..

poundedyam

Banned
Daps
Actually watched the first 20 mins of the first episode on season 1.
Got to the barber shop part googled the main character and it turns out the actor who plays him has a white wife so i turned off my ps4 and will not be suporting this.
Vote with your feets brothers.
Stop making these guys who make white girls rich sucessful.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Actually watched the first 20 mins of the first episode on season 1.
Got to the barber shop part googled the main character and it turns out the actor who plays him has a white wife so i turned off my ps4 and will not be suporting this.
Vote with your feets brothers.
Stop making these guys who make white girls rich sucessful.

FBZzfltCe7cSk.gif

TLR is that way b.

Cottonmouth>>>Purple Man:comeon::martin:

1/2 of Cottonmouths credibility went down the drain when he got pushed out a window & caught a lethal Joe Jackson by his frail PTSD sibling.

Purple Man > Cottonmouth

1375493825362.gif