Marvel’s star lord is bisexual

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Smh. So out of nowhere after the character has never had feelings for men and has been linked to women, he’s now bisexual. That agenda. :wow: Just glad it was the chubby white boy this time lol.

I dont represent bisexuals but i feel like i would be on some :comeon: shyt if they just decided to check some boxes by adding bisexuality to a character that isnt and hasnt been bisexual.

Its like making an alien or a robot gay :mjlol:

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps

Pretty much my expression :dwillhuh:

Why:dwillhuh:

WHY!? :mindblown:

They try too hard with these agendas. I didn't like it when they made Valkyrie a Black woman. Valkyrie is as white as it gets, Norse mythology. Same with considering Idris for Bond. Create a character for Idris within the 007 universe and put out a film which would be dope. Nope, let's make him Black! Which is corny. Stop race flipping, gender flipping, making hetero characters bi or gay. Stop the agendas.

007 I agree with you. But for Valkyrie, she was one of many.

The Asgardians (if I remember) look like the Norse counterparts on earth because they met Vikings way back when and it inspired them to look like the Norse mythology.

Doesn't mean they are all white, so I let that one slide. They aliens :manny:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
When will midgets get their turn? I'm waiting for them to turn Hulk into a little person.

thunderfrog.jpg