Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
Harlem Lord ?

my-harlem-faces-square_ae0f0b70dcc998d4486b3a85ff472b47.fit-760w.jpg

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
The Coli gonna focus on the "agenda" and other nonsense but the real issue here is Disney shooting for headlines instead of actually progress. Star Lord will never kiss a man on screen. He'll never flirt with a man on screen. He'll never have a male love interest. Instead of doing anything daring, Disney wants you to clap for their "diversity" because they TOLD you a fictional character is bisexual. If I was bisexual or gay I'd be offended by this bullshyt attempt at corporate catering.

Reminds me of when JK Rowling responded to complaints about a lack of diversity by claiming Dumbledore was gay. Nothing in the books or lore points to that but hey, here's a bone for the gay community after the fact. This shyt is so lazy. But they get away with it because there's a group of the fanbase who busts into tears at the mere idea of "representation"...even if it's a lie.

Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY
The Coli gonna focus on the "agenda" and other nonsense but the real issue here is Disney shooting for headlines instead of actually progress. Star Lord will never kiss a man on screen. He'll never flirt with a man on screen. He'll never have a male love interest.
You sound legit hurt zaddy is a fakkit. Accept it Breh. I don't matter if it's the comics and he'll never be a fakkit on screen. He's gay now all those Chris pratt scenes he did as Gaylord, he did playing a bisexual character.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
You sound legit hurt zaddy is a fakkit. Accept it Breh. I don't matter if it's the comics and he'll never be a fakkit on screen. He's gay now all those Chris pratt scenes he did as Gaylord, he did playing a bisexual character.
:gucci:

bruh I haven't even seen any of those movies. I'm just saying Disney is wack for wanting to be patted on the back for diversity, while not actually doing anything.

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Ever Netflix show I watch has LGBTQCS content in it
every friggin movie/series has either a guy kissing a guy, a girl kissing a girl or some other nonsense.

This ain't netflix I know, but it's so annoying man
Why change the sexuality of existing heroes, why not make new LGBTWS superheroes that have their own rainbow stories???