Marvel’s star lord is bisexual

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Come on man why...Like just let them be whomever they are.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
tenor.gif

I guess it should be "Come and Get Your Love(s)" now.

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Smh. So out of nowhere after the character has never had feelings for men and has been linked to women, he’s now bisexual. That agenda. :wow: Just glad it was the chubby white boy this time lol.

Showed 0 signs of that in the series and the series is based on his life from a kid to a grown person

so 30-35 years into his life he just woke up one day and decides he likes dudes? Ridiculous.

lol that’s what I’m saying!! Like where did this come from and what’s the point of it. It doesn’t fit into the story line or make a dramatic difference. There was really no point to even put this out there

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
They try too hard with these agendas. I didn't like it when they made Valkyrie a Black woman. Valkyrie is as white as it gets, Norse mythology. Same with considering Idris for Bond. Create a character for Idris within the 007 universe and put out a film which would be dope. Nope, let's make him Black! Which is corny. Stop race flipping, gender flipping, making hetero characters bi or gay. Stop the agendas.

these companies basically trying to double dip