Marvel’s star lord is bisexual

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Smh. So out of nowhere after the character has never had feelings for men and has been linked to women, he’s now bisexual. That agenda. :wow: Just glad it was the chubby white boy this time lol.
he was crushing on thor in the last film. it was clear.
you don't just go around imitating the voice of @Another Man . might as well call him daddy :dame:
tenor.gif

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Smh. So out of nowhere after the character has never had feelings for men and has been linked to women, he’s now bisexual. That agenda. :wow: Just glad it was the chubby white boy this time lol.

they do that shyt all the time. deadpool gets the same treatment even though hes never had any attraction to men outside of bugs bunny level shyt. and they outright made iceman gay, but i still believe theres shenanigans behind that

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
The next phases of the MCU are going to be complete bullshyt
agenda inititive, gonna be nothing but strong masculine women. brave feminine men, and people the were born as one but identify as the other.
X-men was originally about the civil rights movement on racism. they gonna whataboutize the shyt outta that narrative and through in feminism ad lgbtq rights too.

:yeshrug: whatever though.

the original run was an achievement and i'm good with that now. eventually these films will stop doin billie after billie and they will realize what their orignal audience (grown comicbook fans with disposable income) wanted to see again.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
They try too hard with these agendas. I didn't like it when they made Valkyrie a Black woman. Valkyrie is as white as it gets, Norse mythology. Same with considering Idris for Bond. Create a character for Idris within the 007 universe and put out a film which would be dope. Nope, let's make him Black! Which is corny. Stop race flipping, gender flipping, making hetero characters bi or gay. Stop the agendas.