Marvel's Spider-Man Thread

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Show is garbage compared to OG Fox Spiderman cartoon.
Xmen cartoons been garbage since OG Fox Xmen.

Too many cheap japanese artistry instead of western styled animation, voice acting is bad too.

Its so sad to see how bad Marvel's animation is compared to what WB was doing in the 90s and early 2000s with BTAS, Superman, and JL/JLU

Kid Dynamite

aka The Big Bonanza aka The Ebony Prince
Supporter
Daps
Y'all gonna learn to stop talking about the animation... Spectacular Spider-Man has some of the shyttiest animation and is one of the last best superhero cartoons

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Show is garbage compared to OG Fox Spiderman cartoon.
Xmen cartoons been garbage since OG Fox Xmen.

Too many cheap japanese artistry instead of western styled animation, voice acting is bad too.

Its so sad to see how bad Marvel's animation is compared to what WB was doing in the 90s and early 2000s with BTAS, Superman, and JL/JLU
Wolverine and the X-Men was poppin.
:hhh:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
That's ur nostalgia talking

Wolverine and the X-Men, Earth Mightiest Heroes and Spectacular Spider-Man were all much better
Now that is my objective assessment of the original Fox shows versus the new disney animated shows.
They are not good shows to me, if your opinion differs fine.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
So nobody ever bothered to post these?:

Watched them already. Why post them?

Now that is my objective assessment of the original Fox shows versus the new disney animated shows.
They are not good shows to me, if your opinion differs fine.

Yeah nah spectacular spider man is eons ahead of fox's spider man. It's like comparing a pro shooting guard to a high school freshman

I can't speak for the new spider man as of yet but when it comes to spectacular that shyt reigns supreme. Wolverine and the x men was dope as well

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Yeah nah spectacular spider man is eons ahead of fox's spider man. It's like comparing a pro shooting guard to a high school freshman

I can't speak for the new spider man as of yet but when it comes to spectacular that shyt reigns supreme. Wolverine and the x men was dope as well

Like I said earlier, we just gonna have to agree to disagree, seeing that I've seen the shows being talked about.

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Art direction matters to everyone else here a lot more than me so I'm always meh on it so writing is what I pay attention to. The third episode was awful but the fourth and fifth were a lot better.
you mean w/ superhero cartoons or comics in general? :gucci:

I agree about writing being the jumpoff though. Too many writers let plot and dialogue fall to the wayside in favor of shock and awe