Marvel's Spider-Man Thread

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
If this turns out like Spider-Man Unlimited. :mjcry::hhh:
Watched it on Hulu the other night. Still so weird but I did some research: Saban originally wanted to do an adaption of the original amazing run. But that was just when the movie started to ramp up pre production and marvel told them they couldn't have access to any piece of that. They had to come up with everything from scratch. Even wouldn't let them use the suit which is why he's wearing the suit he's wearing. Even though I do like that suit. But yeah their hands were tied from the start

:mjgrin: Remember FOX Kids disingenuously promoted "Spider-Man Unlimited" as continuation series to "Spider-Man: TAS"?

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
They'll just end it if it's good . Spectacular, TAS, TNAS.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I just cant wait for Spiderman to be a grown man. I dont understand why they are so content with keeping Spiderman in a time loop where he's always a kid.

I guess maybe I'm old school but I just grew up with this guy and and want to see his stories.

Parker a a grown ass man living in NY doing grown man shyt and actually having a career. I think its played and time to movie on past the heavy Aunt May shyt. I mean she can be in the background picture ala Martha Kent but she dont need to be one of the front and center features and factors of PP world

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I just cant wait for Spiderman to be a grown man. I dont understand why they are so content with keeping Spiderman in a time loop where he's always a kid.

I guess maybe I'm old school but I just grew up with this guy and and want to see his stories.

Parker a a grown ass man living in NY doing grown man shyt and actually having a career. I think its played and time to movie on past the heavy Aunt May shyt. I mean she can be in the background picture ala Martha Kent but she dont need to be one of the front and center features and factors of PP world

Been over this. Marvel doesn't want him to grow up. They're just now becoming cool wth it in the comics. They don't believe an adult or married peter is relatable to kids.

Spiider

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Been over this. Marvel doesn't want him to grow up. They're just now becoming cool wth it in the comics. They don't believe an adult or married peter is relatable to kids.
He's been out of high school in the comics since like the late 60s

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
He's been out of high school in the comics since like the late 60s

Yeah but they don't let him grow up if you see what I'm saying. There's a reason he's not married anymore. There's a reason they created ultimate spider man in the 2000s. Joey Q was always in the press during that one more day fiasco saying how an older spider man isn't relatable to kids and we can't have him married and we can't divorce him blah blah blah. They were obsessed with keeping Pete in a specific state of maturity. He even said that taking him out of high school, in retrospect, probably wasn't a good idea

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I may watch the finale tonight just because. Also to throw a little party

Is it still on Netflix? I had always meant to check out the episode with Miles, but I never got around to it.

:lolbron:
That Episode was the shyt man.:mjlol:

":russ:You Said 'Traps'!"

:dead:

That episode harkened back to the BTAS/Animaniacs days where jokes would somehow get past the TV censors and go over their heads. :wow: I miss those days.

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Hopefully it's good and more serious while still being Spider-man. Ultimate Spider-Man was.......... :francis: I gave that shyt a chance for 2 seasons and it let me down. I will still never forget how BADLY they fukked up Green Goblin