Marvel's Spider-Man Remastered update adds VRR support, 40fps mode, out now

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Don’t worry, one day xbox will get an actual game worth bragging about and not just features
As if I play games to brag about :mjlol:

Some of my greatest gaming experiences have been on Xbox, solo and social experiences.

Same with Nintendo

PlayStation has some of my greatest solo experiences, not so much multiplayer or social.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Some of my greatest gaming experiences have been on Xbox, solo and social experiences.

Same with Nintendo

PlayStation has some of my greatest solo experiences, not so much multiplayer or social.
My greatest multiplayer experiences were ironically on Playstation as well as solo.

Uncharted 2 and Uncharted 3 for me was my favorite MP game to play around 2010~2012. I miss those days so much. I'd play UC2 MP every day after work for a few hours at night. It was almost never boring. :mjcry:

Only other games that were good but not quite scratching that itch for me was Gears 3, Halo 3 and Reach. I think it was because I was just a young 20 year old doing nothing else but working and then coming home to game with my cousins :mjcry:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Same with Nintendo

Thats on you, genshin impact, FFXIV, fall guys, and much more are still only on playstation.

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
My greatest multiplayer experiences were ironically on Playstation as well as solo.

Uncharted 2 and Uncharted 3 for me was my favorite MP game to play around 2010~2012. I miss those days so much. I'd play UC2 MP every day after work for a few hours at night. It was almost never boring. :mjcry:

Only other games that were good but not quite scratching that itch for me was Gears 3, Halo 3 and Reach. I think it was because I was just a young 20 year old doing nothing else but working and then coming home to game with my cousins :mjcry:
I don’t think any multilayer experience will ever beat Modern Warfare 2 on 360 for me

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Never played the remaster version, I guess I will play it soon since I have it.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Yo this VRR update is fukking incredible lol.

I'm hitting like 70-100 fps in both Spider-Man games in Fidelity mode. shyt looks incredible on the CX.

Even Horizon Forbidden West, which doesn't have a VRR update, runs silky smooth in Favor Resolution mode.

I tried some older games that had some tearing like Drive Club and Uncharted 4 and there was zero tearing and those 30 FPS games felt way more smoother.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Yo this VRR update is fukking incredible lol.

I'm hitting like 70-100 fps in both Spider-Man games in Fidelity mode. shyt looks incredible on the CX.

Even Horizon Forbidden West, which doesn't have a VRR update, runs silky smooth in Favor Resolution mode.

I tried some older games that had some tearing like Drive Club and Uncharted 4 and there was zero tearing and those 30 FPS games felt way more smoother.

Yeah, i gotta test out some more games, but spider-man is incredible. Insomniac are the GOAT fr