Marvel's Spider-Man 2 Review Thread

Predictions for Metacritic/Opencritic?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Loadfield? :dame:

Yeah, you wildin on that one @Gizmo_Duck

mase-ayo-crazy.png

Daps

Of course we all want more Venom. I'm not trying to hear that "Venom is an edgy character that was created when everyone was trying to be edgy in the '90s" shyt. Venom is dope.

I also am not surprised at the traversal options. Sony Studios, Insomniac and Sucker Punch specifically, employ people who understand how to make traversal fun. That's one of the big reasons that I tend to platinum their games - they're just fun to travel through.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Of course we all want more Venom. I'm not trying to hear that "Venom is an edgy character that was created when everyone was trying to be edgy in the '90s" shyt. Venom is dope.

I also am not surprised at the traversal options. Sony Studios, Insomniac and Sucker Punch specifically, employ people who understand how to make traversal fun. That's one of the big reasons that I tend to platinum their games - they're just fun to travel through.

*looks at God of War 👀

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
skimming on the water :ehh:
near-seamless loading on fast travel :obama:

from the SkillUp review:
You can't turn ray tracing off in this game because, to quote Insomniac, there's no need to. Insomniac found a way to make a game look this good, run this well, stream assets this quickly, and get it to a rock solid 60 fps with ray tracing enabled.

I feel it is necessary for the government to step in and begin regulating Insomniac, because clearly these people are dangerous.

:pachaha:

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
8/10 pretty high for your typical climb the tower to unlock the map and a bunch of AI generated repetitive activities Ubisoft game :mjlit:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Who cares ??? Why do they keep making us play as the on and off again Girlfriend of Peter Parker...she brings nothing to the table...she ain't no Rogue she ain't no Storm she ain't no Jean Grey...hell she ain't even no Jubilee...:gucci:

nikka shut up