Predictions for Metacritic/Opencritic?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rain

đź‘€
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Watching DF Tech Review. With the lack of proper RT hardware, I'm impressed with what Insomniac has been able to do with it on the PS5 and maintain a solid framerate.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

Titan in the car like

stringer-bell-the-wire.gif

:laff:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
They weren’t gonna completely get rid of it after the complaints, they wanted to take the challenge and improve it. I am glad they did. She will be essential to the story. If you still have complaints after, then fair.
My brother in christ she can be essential to the story all she wants but we don't have to play as her for her to be essential to the story...give us some cut scenes with her and let her do her thing ..we paying top dollar to play as PETER PARKER/SPIDERMAN/MILES MORALES...and we gotta spend sections of this glorious masterpiece playing as a woman hiding under desks and shyt again possibly ? Cmon man

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
My brother in christ she can be essential to the story all she wants but we don't have to play as her for her to be essential to the story...give us some cut scenes with her and let her do her thing ..we paying top dollar to play as PETER PARKER/SPIDERMAN/MILES MORALES...and we gotta spend sections of this glorious masterpiece playing as a woman hiding under desks and shyt again possibly ? Cmon man

Its like a combined 20 minutes of game out of 30 hours, you OD’n :mjlol: