Predictions for Metacritic/Opencritic?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Xbox game review scores are inflated by fan sites :hula: there’s like 50 more sony fan sites than xbox but all those scores are legit.

Sony fukkin stans :wow:

Post them.

All i see is xbox sites giving perfect scores to xbox games and they still end up in the low 80’s which realistically means its a mid 70’s game.

Push Square gave spider-man 2 an 8, so sony sites don’t even inflate their scores

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Post them.

All i see is xbox sites giving perfect scores to xbox games and they still end up in the low 80’s which realistically means its a mid 70’s game.

Push Square gave spider-man 2 an 8, so sony sites don’t even inflate their scores
Sony stans don’t stan, only xbox stans do….:wow:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No had it since last year

I don’t leave my shyt on sleep mode

Oh I see. Mostly, time I leave on sleep mode when come to buy video games, and updates. You don't have to wait for the games to complete install/download while you turn on your PS5 on. Rest Mode/Sleep Mode is the best way when you go to work or go somehwere so I can home ready and quick play the game.

Hitchens

Pro
Daps
Because Sony sends review codes to everyone. Blessing on KF said everyone there got codes for spider-man 2, and only 2 people got codes for Mario Wonder
But that make it harder to score 90+ on metacritic. It is the reason why despite having 130 reviews there still a possibility that Spiderman 2 could drop to 89 when the other reviews come in. It is the reason that so many PlayStation exclusives tend to miss 90 on metacritic by 1-3 point.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
But that make it harder to score 90+ on metacritic. It is the reason why despite having 130 reviews there still a possibility that Spiderman 2 could drop to 89 when the other reviews come in. It is the reason that so many PlayStation exclusives tend to miss 90 on metacritic by 1-3 point.

I know but i guess sony feels confident about their games regardless. They rather have more outlets talking about it at the risk of having a lower score

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Oh I see. Mostly, time I leave on sleep mode when come to buy video games, and updates. You don't have to wait for the games to complete install/download while you turn on your PS5 on. Rest Mode/Sleep Mode is the best way when you go to work or go somehwere so I can home ready and quick play the game.
Just put my joint on rm

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Now Venturbeat is an xbox fan site and the dozens of Playstation sites that only review playstation games are actually lowering the scores of playstation games.

Sony stan’s are really fukkin crazy :mjlol: