Marvel's Spider-Man 2 Review Thread

Predictions for Metacritic/Opencritic?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
*waits for the fake ass “congrats to sony for a successful launch of Spider-Man 2” from Phil Spencer
Spencer when Spidey cleans up at the awards

EkYpWn_XYAUGJtL.jpg:large

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
The complaints about flying are whatever. I'll always be using web swinging and I won't be flying unless I have to. Insomniac's goal was to make traversal as fluid and fun as possible, and with the addition of gliding/flying, they seem to have succeeded on that front. Like someone said, better that than waiting for a ferry or going for a swim. Much like gadgets in the last game, you won't have to use it 99% of the time outside of story beats and activities unless you want to. More options is always a good thing in these games.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
:damn: Nah he’s lying the game is just cinematics!!! That takes control away from the players!!!

But how does it compare to spider-man shattered dimensions on the ps3 :jbhmm:

Who said anything about sales or views or any of that. Starfield has been on of the most anticipated games since people heard about it, the direct just added fuel to that, and Clearly starfield won't sell as much it's a console exclusive on the system with the least units out in the wild and on gamepass.

You even bought a xbox for it... Very few people if any are going to go out and buy a PS5 for spiderman 2

People have been waiting for zelda, starfield and diablo for years now.

NPD threads are gonna be fun