Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
SMH I blindly clicked on this thinking it was the main thread :snoop:

giphy.gif

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
and Miles final suit is actually ugly as hell and almost ruined the ending for me :mjlol:

Insomniac need to hire better costume designers, they have miles looking like he’s from the suburbs of ohio
Most of the suits in this game were ugly as fukk. I was just rocking the default suits.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Most of the suits in this game were ugly as fukk. I was just rocking the default suits.

Yeah, Petes especially. Miles had over dozen or so outside of his main suits that were done.

• Wolverine
  • Shield
  • Black Panther
  • Family business
  • Bodega cat
  • Spider-verse stuff
  • Etc.
There were maybe 3 suits out of the standard advanced suit i liked for him. Maybe they assumed everyone was gonna wear symbiote suits most the game or something.

Actually i take it back, miles had some nice stuff lol

But pete i just could not find much outside of the black and red advanced suit that i loved

Last edited:

Him

1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
Yeah I pretty much rocked the track suit with black and red as my go to with Miles. Wasn’t feeling alot of the attire because they seemed real over the top and didn’t fit the theme. Miles should let Peter stick to designing the suits because his final suit was trash and basically screams “I’m Miles Morales and I’m Spider-Man” breh locs showing and shyt.:mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Yeah I pretty much rocked the track suit with black and red as my go to with Miles. Wasn’t feeling alot of the attire because they seemed real over the top and didn’t fit the theme. Miles should let Peter stick to designing the suits because his final suit was trash and basically screams “I’m Miles Morales and I’m Spider-Man” breh locs showing and shyt.:mjlol:

I know pete was just too scared to tell him after everything that happened. He was probably like :huhldup: in his head

and those trash adidas, they look like girl shoes :mjlol:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Playing the game made me realize this, often I just wanted to go back to normal suits or variations of normal suits because it just fits better when playing the story. I paid $10 more for deluxe and barely put on those exclusive suits :snoop:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Playing the game made me realize this, often I just wanted to go back to normal suits or variations of normal suits because it just fits better when playing the story. I paid $10 more for deluxe and barely put on those exclusive suits :snoop:

I didn’t wear any of them :russ:

Yeah, sometimes you just want the classic suits cause it takes you out of the story otherwise. I use the other stuff for the open world and side activities but come story time i put on stuff close to the classics

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
I didn’t wear any of them :russ:

Yeah, sometimes you just want the classic suits cause it takes you out of the story otherwise. I use the other stuff for the open world and side activities but come story time i put on stuff close to the classics
The only acceptable alternatives ones are the Sam Raimi suits :wow: :ohlawd::flabbynsick:

Him

1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
One thing that pisses me off is during the end game when Venom spawns were running rampant, where the hell were the Avengers? I know it’s probably due to licensing and whatnot but cmon fam, you mean to tell me New York getting destroyed and the Avengers just like we gonna let the Spider-Men deal with his :yeshrug: .

Would have been cool if they even just had some radio chatter stating avengers were fighting off screen or some shyt.