yea i knew that, his normal peter voice felt more distinct

but when it’s venom time yuri said fukk it and hit the

2eIK.gif

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So did this get internally delayed? Kept hearing people say it’s coming out September but the trailer still didn’t have a release date.:patrice:

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
My god the graphics are underwhelming as fukk.

So disappointing.

Look at this utter nonsense they fed us.

All of you framerate warriors, bullying devs into thinking EVERY GAME needs to be 60fps, I hope you're happy. This is what we can expect moving forward now.

PS4 looking ass games at 60fps. "next gen".

Disgusting. Framerate chase has killed gaming.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz

So disappointing.

All of you framerate warriors, bullying devs into thinking EVERY GAME needs to be 60fps, I hope you're happy. This is what we can expect moving forward now.

My eyes might be broken but the 4K video looked pretty good. Especially in the ware house with miles and Peter.

Worst part we’re water and explosion effects during chase tho.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

So disappointing.

Posting xbox twitter garbage, that video doesn’t even look bad.

Xbrehs gonna try and act like what we saw was redfall :mjlol:

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.

2705.svg

Underwhelming, PS4 looking graphics. Looking worse than Miles.

Fw7BWF7aAAApivJ

17.jpg

18.jpg

52923883568_afc7641a91_o.jpg

The worst thing about this reveal is that I have to agree with xbot shytposters on twitter. FFS.

Jstevenson out there telling people to watch it on an OLED. Bruh, get back to work and make it look next gen while you charge $70 and ask us to put down $550 for a new console for it. do your job. If this is the best you can do then resign.

They need to mandate work from office. They have to bring back Shawn Layden, Shu Yoshida, Kaz Hirai and everyone who used to have standards over at Sony. This aint it. No ambition.

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
52923294569_5fee29615d_h.jpg

52923139756_5dc3ea6f13_h.jpg

More Miles per hour​

Speaking of which, this sequel features not one but TWO playable Spider-Heroes, as Miles Morales returns in Marvel’s Spider-Man 2 and is a key player in our story. In this demo, Miles is in Harlem hot on Lizard’s tail. Speed is of the essence in many ways than one.

First, get a glimpse at the near-instant switching between both our playable Spider-Men. And if that wasn’t enough, traversal gets a significant speed boost in Marvel’s Spider-Man 2! Cue the Web Wings, which can be deployed by either Spider-Man to move about the city swiftly and urgently. Use wind tunnels between skylines to move with haste and behold the capabilities of the PS5 console’s SSD as you soar above the concrete jungle, zipping past all manner of cars, buildings, and people (and pigeons). If you thought traversal in our first two games was exhilarating, just wait until you experience it firsthand in Marvel’s Spider-Man 2.

Between the start of Kraven’s Great Hunt and an all-new Symbiote threat to Earth-1048, our heroes have their work cut out for them.

Setting the stage for our gameplay reveal: Kraven’s Hunters, a new enemy faction, are in pursuit of Dr. Curt Connors, AKA The Lizard, and Peter needs to stop him. We kick things off at Connors’ home across the East River in Queens, one of the all-new playable and explorable boroughs we’re introducing in Marvel’s Spider-Man 2.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!

So disappointing.

I am! 60fps/1440p is the sweet spot for gaming imo. At least until 4k doesn't plummet my framerate into the 20s.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
random notes/predictions:

-mile's did a perch takedown that had him taking care of 2 enemies at once. This will most likely be an upgradeable feature
-Miles's and Peter's "Alley-oop" is probably a callback to an earlier part of the game where they took down an enemy by doing that same maneuver. If it's anything like the first 2 games, Peter and Miles are probably working to take down a big name enemy. The Prowler was shown in Kraven's city projection, so maybe they use the alley-oop to beat The Prowler at the start of the game.
-When peter was fighting the Hunters at Dr Connors's home, it looks like some of the special moves might be regular attacks in Peter's moveset (that air slam move he did is the same move you can do if you perfect dodge a projectile and Spiderman shoots a web while he's dodging. Can be done on jetpack Sable Agents)
- @Ironman pointed out that Peter's eyes might have changed at the end. Peter said he has big teeth too. Might be a reference to Venom's teeth, and not just a figure of speech, like i thought it was