Marvel's Spider-Man 2 (PS5) NO OPEN SPOILERS

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Haven’t gotten the Symbiote suit yet, but Miles is leagues above Peter when it comes to combat.

I have so much more fun in combat with Miles compared to Peter.

Peter’s moves aren’t good at crowd control at all compared to Miles, plus Miles moves seem stronger too.

I’m assuming the Symbiote suit will change things.

Unless Peter gets better moves later on, Miles is the one.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Lmao, only thing you can do is skip the mission.

Just expect most games are going to keep adding things like this in it going further.

I didnt realize i could “abandon” the mission until i was almost done. That shyt was super weird. I dont care about people’s sexuality but dont force this gay shyt down my throat.

I just want to swing around nyc.

Waldo Geraldo Faldo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cloud
Haven’t gotten the Symbiote suit yet, but Miles is leagues above Peter when it comes to combat.

I have so much more fun in combat with Miles compared to Peter.

Peter’s moves aren’t good at crowd control at all compared to Miles, plus Miles moves seem stronger too.

I’m assuming the Symbiote suit will change things.

Unless Peter gets better moves later on, Miles is the one.
Keep playing, it gets better

MuzzyP

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South Carolina
Just finished up the tutorial last night and did a couple random crimes. Can already tell this will be an amazing game! Also makes me want to upgrade my TV.

What swing assist is everyone using? I turned mine down to 0 to give me the same feel I had playing Spider-Man 2 on the gamecube.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’ve been enjoying using the web wings more than swinging through the city. Got me thinking that the game is partly a tech demo for something else. Maybe WB should look at Insomniac for a Superman license.
Superman a Boring ass superhero, I’d rather have Ironman but EA already has that

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I didnt realize i could “abandon” the mission until i was almost done. That shyt was super weird. I dont care about people’s sexuality but dont force this gay shyt down my throat.

I just want to swing around nyc.
The worst part about it was that one of them was a breh.

I KNEW they were going to do that!!

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Yea I think this gets beaten tonight. The story getting too good and I’m ready to dive into discussions with out tip toeing around the internet in fear of being spoiled.

I think I’m on mission 25 or so.

I need new game plus yesterday. And I REALLY need dlc confirmation. I’m not ready to stop playing.