Marvel's Spider-Man 2 (PS5) NO OPEN SPOILERS

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
How is Spider-Man not canceled in NY? The way he fukking up these female enemies in the game is insane lmao. Then again they probably identify as men lol
He shoulda been cancelled then as well as other video games where you fukk women up

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How is Spider-Man not canceled in NY? The way he fukking up these female enemies in the game is insane lmao. Then again they probably identify as men lol

The property damage alone breh… :damn:

Peter and miles rack up a billion dollar tab every time a main mission pops up. When miles was avoiding cars and trucks in mid-air during that first mission, was I the only one thinking “no way in hell all that debris is landing safely on the ground :hubie:”?

NYC would reinstate Giuliani just to get all these a$$holes off the streets. Heroes, villains… y’all all getting popped if you set one foot in Times Square.

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Team insomniac are truly wizards cos how did they put so much in this game and not one glitch or hiccup for me. The whole game is truly seamless with the best UE4 (or 5 idk) graphics to date

I’ve def had glitches. Game crashed during Felicia’s first appearance when we were fighting in the park and
all the portals start appearing for miles to swing through

A couple times since Pete got the black suit he randomly disappeared after an cutscene. I could only see a small white box where he’s supposed to be. I have to switch to a different suit then switch back to the symbiote to get him back on screen.

Last edited:
Daps
This is much better, the venom suit in this game is nasty looking, makes me itch

ZQXJdJP.jpg
Nah.