Marvel's Spider-Man 2 (PS5) NO OPEN SPOILERS

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
same “city”? probably

but I imagine the map will be more expansive…will probably open up more boroughs as folks have speculated/requested

first one took place in parts of manhattan…miles morales took place in harlem (another section of manhattan)…the first 2 maps weren’t even the same technically…3rd map will perhaps include additional areas and/or boroughs

fukk it, do the whole 5 boroughs. Have a different set of bosses hold each territory with its own respective henchmen types and themes. Would say to do the Sinister Six in that set up, but they kinda did that with the first Spider game with an alternate set of members.

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
It's a very high possibility that my boy Venom gonna be a playable character in this game, as well as him being on both Spider-Men side.

Kraven The Hunter said towards the end to both Spider-Men "Will one of you finally give me what I desire?"

And Venom replies "Yes......WE WILL"

I can't wait for this game to drop :wow:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It's a very high possibility that my boy Venom gonna be a playable character in this game, as well as him being on both Spider-Men side.

Kraven The Hunter said towards the end to both Spider-Men "Will one of you finally give me what I desire?"

Venom always refers to itself (the symbiote) and the host as “we”

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i have a legit gaming PC that runs through everything like butter.
avengers ran at 10-20 FPS. refunded it through Steam within an hour.
how can you release something like that. reminds me of the last Arkham
game for PC. nobody could run that shyt on their PC but for some reason
my rig ran it just fine. blows me away that they could fukk up an Avengers game so badly.

My shyt ran fine too. The reception was so bad tho I ended up getting the top version for like $30 :mjlol:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Venom always refers to itself (the symbiote) and the host as “we”

right but the video game is not gonna have you watch venom fight kraven on autoplay so I agree with dude that he might be playable at some point(s)…I don’t think he interpreted the “we” as him, spider-man and miles but is acknowledging that if venom does go up against kraven then players will get to use him

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
My shyt ran fine too. The reception was so bad tho I ended up getting the top version for like $30 :mjlol:

i really felt bad for the brehs in the Arcadium who couldn't play on PC.
it was a beautiful game. i even enjoyed the batmobile component that
people were complaining about.

my pc has good juju.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
right but the video game is not gonna have you watch venom fight kraven on autoplay so I agree with dude that he might be playable at some point(s)…I don’t think he interpreted the “we” as him, spider-man and miles but is acknowledging that if venom does go up against kraven then players will get to use him

Possible. I def think it’d be a missed opportunity to not play as venom. But part of me kind of wants a stand alone venom the year after like miles:patrice:

Maximum carnage

I’m just glad they are doing adult peter and its not gonna be some and endless series of fighting these little goons. We already fought like 70% of spider-mans rogue gallery already in the first game and got it out the way

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Possible. I def think it’d be a missed opportunity to not play as venom. But part of me kind of wants a stand alone venom the year after like miles:patrice:

Maximum carnage

I’m just glad they are doing adult peter and its not gonna be some and endless series of fighting these little goons. We already fought like 70% of spider-mans rogue gallery already in the first game and got it out the way

shyt maybe we get both…play a little teaser segment with venom in 2, then get the standalone game a year or two later

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
shyt maybe we get both…play a little teaser segment with venom in 2, then get the standalone game a year or two later

Yeah I thought about that also. It would be dope if theres segments where you gotta go incognito as a regular dude kind of like those peter segments while commanding the symbiote to kill people in other areas or stealthily. Idk a lot of possibilities here

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY

There was a huge rumor last year that said it was gonna be Peter, Miles, Venom and Daredevil all playable.... At least half of that rumor was right on the money