Marvel's Spider-Man 2 (PS5) NO OPEN SPOILERS

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I would love to see a documentary on Insomniac development process over these last three years. Incredible output

I think Naughty Dog and Santa Monica are basically set to mimic their development structure, those are the studios that got the biggest investment to grow. I hope one day we get 4 new naughty dog games a generation again.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I’m definitely keeping fall damage on. Game doesn’t feel right without the fear of falling

✅: New Symbiote Surge ability, similar to the Rage ability from the God of War games

✅: Spider-Verse side quest(?)

✅: There is an option to toggle Fall Damage On or Off

✅: Symbiote Suit is just an alternate suit, you can use Symbiote abilities with whatever alternate suit you want

✅: You can use set your L1 special attack wheel to only symbiote attacks, only Iron Arm attacks or both

✅: Miles/Peter will sometimes join you during random crimes

✅: Robbie Robertson narrates tidbits about NYC through a side quest where you take pictures of notable things

✅: Boss Battles now have a health bar, Lizard fight is a huge step up from boss fights in the last 2 games

This might end of being the greatest superhero game ever made. I'm not kidding. If your expectations are high, they will most likely be met/exceeded.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
So does Harry know that Peter is Spiderman? or does he just think he's working with Spiderman? I mean, he would have to know that's peter's voice right?