A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
At least according to this dude's sources:

OVGbbDd.png

Hello Schmoeville!

And have I got some juicy tid-bits for you all, my dear, dear friends out there in Schmoeville! We here at Schmoes Know pride ourselves on our sources and our relationships with said sources. We also respect the hell out of the movie industry and the people involved so when the rumors and news swirl into a fever pitch each and every day, even the casual geek’s head can explode. We here at Schmoes Know don’t like ‘sploding heads… so we try and make sense of all the news when we can.

So when I was contacted by my friend and very reliable source, Victor Jones, about Marvel’s plans for Phase 3, I immediately perked to attention. Victor has been right many, many times before and so when Victor talks, I listen.

Case in point, the reveal of what Marvel has in store for all of us after Phase 2 (which will conclude withAvengers: Age of Ultron.)

With IRON MAN 3 and THOR: The DARK WORLD ringing in Phase 2, we still have CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER, GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY and AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON to look forward to. Obviously, everyone is so excited that we’re already bypassing it with speculation about Phase 3.

Already there has been word about a Guardians of the Galaxy sequel, a Black Widow spin off, and of course, news about Captain America 3, Thor 3, Ant-Man and a Dr. Strange movie. I… think that’s everything…

So what’s true and what’s not so true? Well, here’s where Victor Jones comes in.

"I can confirm that as of the end of January, Marvel had no plans to make a Guardians 2. Marvel was planning on Guardians being a one and done. So unless they have done a complete 180 in the last couple weeks, I very much doubt there will be a Guardians 2."

Now, fret not Guardian lovers. If the movie makes a boatload of money (which, come on, it probably will) then there might be a sequel. But all those reports that are saying there is already a Guardians of the Galaxy sequel in the works, not true. Until I hear otherwise, I think Victor is right on. He goes on to say:

"They only have so many films they can do each year and they don’t want them all to be trilogies to where they’re just dealing with the same handful of characters for the next 5-10 years."

Makes sense. So what other characters will Marvel be looking to be exploring in Phase Three?

"The movies that will be part of Phase III for absolute certain are: Ant-Man, Captain America 3, Thor 3, The Avengers 3 and Dr. Strange."

Also hearing some inner working conversations about Dr. Strange and how much Kevin Feige wanted Dr. Strange for Phase 2 at one point:

"Feige has pretty much confirmed Dr. Strange for some time now. They really wanted it to be a part of Phase 2 at one point, but like Ant-Man that just didn’t happen. That’s probably the one that Feige is personally rooting for the most and as a result it is the solo film that is the highest priority other than the sequels."

As our conversation continued, we couldn’t help but get into some of the other rumors out there – like a INHUMANS movie or that ever elusive BLACK PANTHER movie.

"There has been talk about Black Panther and lots of talk about The Inhumans, they’re in the pipeline but are pretty much in the same boat that Dr. Strange and Ant-Man were in two years ago, where they want them to happen, and they will most likely both happen, but it’s just a question of how soon. However, those five films (Ant-Man, Cap 3, Thor 3, Dr. Strange & Avengers 3) are sure things and I can guarantee you they will all be announced at Comic Con if not sooner."

So there’s the news fit for print, Schmoeville. Marvel’s Plans for Phase 3. I’m excited to see his all come to fruition and am hopeful and thankful for the plans Marvel has been practicing. I’m dying to see what they do on Netflix with Daredevil, Luke Cage, Iron Fist and Jessica Jones respectively. Also so excited to see where they go with Dr. Strange, Black Panther and eventually, the Inhumans. Apart from that, we’ll just have to wait and see what Marvel has up their sleeves…

http://schmoesknow.com/marvels-phase-3-plans-unveiled-exclusive/

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Yeah, every one of these movies have all already been announced. Those Schmoes guys ain't really dropping new news. Black Panther's definitely coming.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Wonder why? Thriving African Nation with a advanced technology populated by strong black male and females , who wants to see that :mjpls:

but Thor was made

They still remember how people reacted to After Earth, not to mention Hancock (the last most recent black super hero movie).

People gotta get out and support these movies whether or not they truly like them or hate them. Let's not act like Hollywood don't take this into consideration

tr2k

All Star
Daps
They still remember how people reacted to After Earth, not to mention Hancock (the last most recent black super hero movie).

People gotta get out and support these movies whether or not they truly like them or hate them. Let's not act like Hollywood don't take this into consideration
SO People want to see slave movies over black super heroes movies....He's trying to save the earth as well