Marvel's "Jessica Jones" Season Two on Netflix (March 8th Premier)

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
naw 13 is good IMO, Defenders suffered from the 8 episode format cause right when shyt was starting to get interesting it was basically over :skip:
Yeah i am starting to think the netflix marvel writing staff are just flawed. For the longest time folks have been whining about the 13 episodes being more than the story needs then they do defenders with only 8 and it still felt paddded :why:

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
You needed to be blown away by punisher to come to that conclusion? Iron fist/defenders mediocrity couldnt do it? :leon:
DD, JJ and Luke cage were all quality but the trash of iron fist and Defenders which i didnt even finish had me not interested in any marvel series again. Then punisher came and :wow:

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
David Tennant did a 45 min Q&A and dropped some info on season 2

We all know that David Tennant (‘Doctor Who’) is reprising his role as Kilgrave, The Purple Man, for the second season of Netflix’s ‘Jessica Jones‘ and now the actor has a few details to share about it! The news came from a Q&A panel at Wizard World New Orleans where he spent 45-minutes responding to fans. His return in the second season was initially supposed to be a surprise for fans and it still isn’t clear if he is actually back from the dead, ever died, or just part of Jessica’s painful past coming to haunt her once more:

“It was definitely the idea that…it would be a secret. Everyone thought that Marvel would keep this a secret, we’d just sneak it out, he’ll just turn up, nobody would see it coming, and I said, ‘That’s great, so we’re not filming outside at all…?’ So then it was no longer a secret. I do appear in Season 2, but more than that I cannot say. I’m not in it that much but it’s telling…”

Not being in it that much almost sounds like he’ll just be there to show he is still around or to be haunting Jones while she’s on another bender from how much she drinks.

One fan did ask if Tennant thought Kilgrave could have been rehabilitated by Jessica. He jokinjokinglyonded that “Yes, she was frankly lazy! If she just put in a bit more effort!”

On a more serious note though he did say that:

“To be fair, he’s a bit of a monster. It’s fascinating playing a character like him because it’s a fascinating conundrum. If everyone in the world acquiesces to your every demand I don’t know that any of us could remain sane..how could you know if anyone was doing something around you because they choose to, as opposed to because they are compelled to.
“That’s one of the juicy things about that character – how can he be normal and how can he know when he’s being a monster? He’s STILL a monster, there’s very little about him that’s easy to love and his very obsession with Jessica is because he can’t make her bend to his will and it becomes something that becomes his downfall. He probably deserved to die, I think that’s fair to say. I don’t think we can blame Jessica, she did what she had to do and she made the world a better place.”

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
new season 2 pics released

Jessica_Jones_season_2_01.jpg

Jessica_Jones_season_2_02.jpg

Jessica_Jones_season_2_03.jpg

Jessica_Jones_season_2_04.jpg

Last edited: