Daps
Reppin
FL
CoGAaZYUIAEcC5E.jpg

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
i think it's time to watch guardians for the 50th time :ohlawd: i love this film man

are they going to make ego more humanoid or is he going to be a crazy cosmic entity and how the hell would he impregnate a human woman? Maybe he temporarily gains a humanoid form?

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
He constructed himself a humanoid form.
it just seems so random to me that a cosmic entity with the bio I read on his wiki would be interested in even doing that. maybe he'll have a different background for the film version? the way his mother spoke about him on her deathbed made it seem like he was some angelic noble character.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
it just seems so random to me that a cosmic entity with the bio I read on his wiki would be interested in even doing that. maybe he'll have a different background for the film version? the way his mother spoke about him on her deathbed made it seem like he was some angelic noble character.

I still think his dad is starhawk

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I still think his dad is starhawk
:ooh:

cool. I don't know shyt about comics but that would seem to make sense based on my google and wiki search.

"Stakar was fated to eventually re-inhabit his infant body, reliving his life over countless times. Because of the knowledge of things to come, he manipulated events to affect what he felt would be the best outcome, referring to himself as "One Who Knows"" is a fukking nuts bio breh.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Kurt Russell has been confirmed to be Star-Lords dad. He's playing the character of Ego, the living planet

2782005-id_the_selfish_moon_deadpool_34_in_shadow_of_ego.jpg
My nikka you can't just drop this type of information like Ego is just some random character :russ::mjlol:Starlords fukking FATHER is EGO the PLANET:krs::dahell::damn::damn::mindblown:How Sway??? That means this dude Peter is either MASSIVELY OP or EGO is MASSIVELY nerfed:dead:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
My nikka you can't just drop this type of information like Ego is just some random character :russ::mjlol:Starlords fukking FATHER is EGO the PLANET:krs::dahell::damn::damn::mindblown:How Sway??? That means this dude Peter is either MASSIVELY OP or EGO is MASSIVELY nerfed:dead:

That's why he was able to hold the infinity stone as long as he did...:yeshrug: