Marvel's "GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY Vol. 2" Thread

Conz

Superstar
Daps
where was that confirmed? b/c it's an old fan rumor, but if it was confirmed in this movie, gimmie all the spoilers or where you found them. i crave spoilers

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
"For all its wit, speed and wacky cameos, this second instalment still feels like a disappointment."
"Vol. 2 is filler, to be sure, but if you like the flavor of these movies, you'll enjoy this second bite."
"Where the original Guardians felt fresh, Vol. 2 now feels familiar -- sometimes pleasantly so and sometimes not."
"Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 plays like a second ride on a roller-coaster that was a real kick the first time around but feels very been-there/done-that now."
"Ultimately, Vol. 2 can't quite live up to the legacy of the first film"

These are some of the most negative positive reviews that I have seen in awhile. :heh: Jeremy Jahns gave it a "Good time with Alcohol Required" rating and admitted that he'll probably never watch it again.

Last edited:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Brehs I'm literally sitting here smiling like :mjgrin: while I'm reading these reviews

Marvel is about to do it again :wow:
The haters gonna have to wait for the next one to pray on our downfall, just like they was doing the last one, and the one before that, and the one before that :marvelpachaha:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Its a comic book movie based off a comic book mythology or standards. Cats may need to be reconditioned and not take stuff so "real world literal". I dont want "RESTRAINTS".

Like I take it you're a fan of something that you read either as a kid or currently, you know the rules, you know the game. Why change it just cuz its now flesh and blood verse water colors?

I love this event shyt.... I love this universe shyt.

If you told me or Snyder announced Superman is really dead in the DCU and not coming back and no possible sequels, man I'd be fukking done with them.

If I like say Black Panther and would love to see him in a sequel or atleast co-starring in other future team up movies that makes since. Why kill him in A4-5 and not give him an opportunity to grow?

Sorry, I'm just not feeling that glass ceiling approach of prior to cinema "I like that, I like this, I like that" but then when the medium changes "you know this has to change right? No I dont think I like or can accept the thing I've been cool with for like all my life"

Martha
Never stop dropping gems :wow: