Marvel's "GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY Vol. 2" Thread

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Everyone wants Thanos to kill everyone so bad:mjlol:

I have no problem with that:whoa:

Just as long as someone like Dr Strange remains alive so he can wish everyone back to life once he gets that time gem:troll:

.... Quicksilver included:umad:

Martha
honestly thanos dont got to kill anyone but it would be nice to see DBZ type shyt:mjgrin: destruction,armor ripped:mjgrin: blood:mjgrin:
:yeshrug:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Kinda need some permadeaths. otherwise who gives a shyt if they die in the first place.

Its a comic book movie based off a comic book mythology or standards. Cats may need to be reconditioned and not take stuff so "real world literal". I dont want "RESTRAINTS".

Like I take it you're a fan of something that you read either as a kid or currently, you know the rules, you know the game. Why change it just cuz its now flesh and blood verse water colors?

I love this event shyt.... I love this universe shyt.

If you told me or Snyder announced Superman is really dead in the DCU and not coming back and no possible sequels, man I'd be fukking done with them.

If I like say Black Panther and would love to see him in a sequel or atleast co-starring in other future team up movies that makes since. Why kill him in A4-5 and not give him an opportunity to grow?

Sorry, I'm just not feeling that glass ceiling approach of prior to cinema "I like that, I like this, I like that" but then when the medium changes "you know this has to change right? No I dont think I like or can accept the thing I've been cool with for like all my life"

Martha

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Its a comic book movie based off a comic book mythology or standards. Cats may need to be reconditioned and not take stuff so "real world literal". I dont want "RESTRAINTS".

Like I take it you're a fan of something that you read either as a kid or currently, you know the rules, you know the game. Why change it just cuz its now flesh and blood verse water colors?

I love this event shyt.... I love this universe shyt.

If you told me or Snyder announced Superman is really dead in the DCU and not coming back and no possible sequels, man I'd be fukking done with them.

If I like say Black Panther and would love to see him in a sequel or atleast co-starring in other future team up movies that makes since. Why kill him in A4-5 and not give him an opportunity to grow?

Sorry, I'm just not feeling that glass ceiling approach of prior to cinema "I like that, I like this, I like that" but then when the medium changes "you know this has to change right? No I dont think I like or can accept the thing I've been cool with for like all my life"

Martha

Nobody at DC deserves that Gravitas so yeah I'd be pissed too. Marvel on the other hand has a decade of movies under its belt and several characters whose deaths would actually be Iconic at this point. Namely Iron Man or/and Captain America. maybe even Thor, Black Panther hasn't earned a death at this point.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I was just watching the premiere/red carpet interviews on youtube and they had Jason Rosenbaum on there and he said he is in the movie paired with Stallone, his role is secret and he joked hopefully he won't be shaving his head anytime soon. :ohhh: If you heard the rumors you know what that means. :takedat: Can't Stop, Won't Stop.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was just watching the premiere/red carpet interviews on youtube and they had Jason Rosenbaum on there and he said he is in the movie paired with Stallone, his role is secret and he joked hopefully he won't be shaving his head anytime soon. :ohhh: If you heard the rumors you know what that means. :takedat: Can't Stop, Won't Stop.

Drop it in a spoiler tag

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
just saw the live stream of the red carpet in disney:blessed:
dave Batista:mjcry::mjcry:..he looks so happy:mjcry: im so proud of him:salute:
more to come for him i hope:salute:

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
just saw the live stream of the red carpet in disney:blessed:
dave Batista:mjcry::mjcry:..he looks so happy:mjcry: im so proud of him:salute:
more to come for him i hope:salute:

Saw him when Smackdown came to Birmingham 7/11 years ago. I like to think I'm a good person, that physique would be testing my morals like a motherfukker. I'd probably be on some Gaston shyt pushing bums and knocking old ladies push carts over or some foul shyt like that. lol