#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
l6cccx0_zpsuhfxrhzm.png

Conz

Superstar
Daps
... i have a bad feeling about the fact they (and everyone else to be fair) seem to think Drax is a lot funnier than he actually is. Every line of dialogue he has spoken in the 3 trailers so far is for comedic effect and reeks of "try hard." i have no problem with it in small doses, i just hope it actually is in small doses.

Still... IN, first weekend.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

"I tried guys." :laff:

Marvel is going to fukk around and make these guys household names by time this movie does it's thing. The fukkin' GotG! :wow:
This is what Marvel has going for them. The universe is familiar so the audience doesn't feel too removed. But they bring new and original characters to the screen, while the rest of Hollywood is going with remake after remake and/or giving the same characters another reinterpretation.

A Dynasty Like No Other.:banderas:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
... i have a bad feeling about the fact they (and everyone else to be fair) seem to think Drax is a lot funnier than he actually is. Every line of dialogue he has spoken in the 3 trailers so far is for comedic effect and reeks of "try hard." i have no problem with it in small doses, i just hope it actually is in small doses.

Still... IN, first weekend.
Yea somewhat but he is funny, they established his character in the first one to be that way n say things like that.

Gamora- his people are literal anything u say will fly over his head.
Drax-nothing can fly over my head my reflexes are too fast :gucci:

I'm more worried bout his strength nerfing and limited combat abilities (I dnt wanna see him do all wwe shyt cuz he a wrassler mix it up).

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Yea somewhat but he is funny, they established his character in the first one to be that way n say things like that.

Gamora- his people are literal anything u say will fly over his head.
Drax-nothing can fly over my head my reflexes are too fast :gucci:

I'm more worried bout his strength nerfing and limited combat abilities (I dnt wanna see him do all wwe shyt cuz he a wrassler mix it up).

I think everyone's power levels in Marvel has been nerfed....except Cap.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Surprised this thread isn't longer, who the villain again? And from the Super Bowl shyt looks like vondu and gamora sis are joinin the team, I'd rather them be anti heroes or anti villains or whatever they are

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Surprised this thread isn't longer, who the villain again? And from the Super Bowl shyt looks like vondu and gamora sis are joinin the team, I'd rather them be anti heroes or anti villains or whatever they are
Ayesha and Ego the Living Planet.