Marvel's "GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY Vol. 2" Thread

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
whats the difference in contrast/color from both films shyt look the same to me :manny:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The three MCU flicks :usure:

DC should not have tried to compete. You can make batman and super man movies as single entities with no shared universe. They fukked up and next fall will be very embarrassing
Huh how will it be embarrassing?? Your acting like Dc movies are flopping

Conz

Superstar
Daps
if Justice League doesn't easily cruise to a billion, even billion 5, DC is fukked beyond repair. You can tell me "if it makes $900, that's insanely good!" but we're talking about selling a classic Ferrari for the price of a stock Lexus or something here. The Justice League is a massive property. You know how pissed they must be behind closed doors that BvS didn't become one of the 5 biggest movies ever? It had all the makings for that, and they failed to execute.

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
if Justice League doesn't easily cruise to a billion, even billion 5, DC is fukked beyond repair. You can tell me "if it makes $900, that's insanely good!" but we're talking about selling a classic Ferrari for the price of a stock Lexus or something here. The Justice League is a massive property. You know how pissed they must be behind closed doors that BvS didn't become one of the 5 biggest movies ever? It had all the makings for that, and they failed to execute.

Wasn't even top 5 of 2016

Sensitive Christian Grey

The Fisher King
Daps
Reppin
Welsh Hills
Spiderman's a top 3 hero, how is him making more money than JL embarrassing? It's closer to expected than Thor outdoing JL is.

Because The other 2 that make up the top 3 are in the JL:stopitslime:

Who are in the top 2? :jbhmm:
Who is on the JL roster?

I know, I know Bats and Supes I get it. My point tho, was that the dude said EVEN Spiderman, not especially, not definitely, even, like it'd be miraculous that a Spidey movie made money :heh:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I know, I know Bats and Supes I get it. My point tho, was that the dude said EVEN Spiderman, not especially, not definitely, even, like it'd be miraculous that a Spidey movie made money :heh:
Pretty impressive feat if # 3 Spidey beats number 1 and 2 in a movie they are both featured, and one will be resurrected in hopefully epic fashion. No need to parse homie's words.