Marvel's "GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY Vol. 2" Thread

Daps
I preferred the colour scheme part 1 had, aside from Dr strange it was the most visually beautiful movie marvel had made. Same director same franchise, what happened? :why:

Different cinematographer I think. In fact the Guardians 1 cinematographer had to work on Strange so he couldn't come back for Vol. 2.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Not enough color contrast. 4/10
agreed. and trust me, i judge all movies this critically, down to the contrast, its not just because its marvel and everyone enjoys their films so im nit picking like bytch :skip: - the coli

Baby groot alone sold me on this movie. Marvel gonna do figures thanks to this character alone :wow: marvel can't stop won't stop :takedat:

Edit: not trying to stir shyt up but damn those exec must be like :myman: we got baby groot brehs, it's not even fair to the competition.:ufdup:fukk em, we taking over one movie outta time :myman:
be concerned about making movies "dark" and "gritty" when you can be selling baby groots like hot cakes, executive brehs

Daps
Reppin
NULL
WB execs scurrying like:mindblown::mindblown:

:damn:"WE GOTTA GET THAT AVENGERS MONEY!!
:damn:"ITS GOTTA BE THE BIGGEST MOVIE EVER! HAVE BATMAN FIGHT SUPERMAN!! NO WAIT LETS KILL SUPERMAN!!!"

:damn:"THROW WONDER WOMAN IN THERE!!"
:damn:"SHOW FLASH AND AQUAMAN!!
:damn:"PUT BATMAN IN A TRENCH COAT!!"

meanwhile over at marvel:

:myman:"what about baby groot..."

tumblr_noxlg2JwdJ1t06ubmo1_540.gif

Why that one kill me the most, tho?:deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny:

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
I'll probably catch this at home like I did the first and think it's solid.

Are they supposed to meet other main characters in this?

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
I'll probably catch this at home like I did the first and think it's solid.

Are they supposed to meet other main characters in this?
I remember after the hype of the first they were contemplating shoehorning RDJ into the series, thank heavens plans changed somewhere down the line. Would prefer their movies remain self contained but we see them in infinity war :yeshrug: