Marvels Captain America 4 (Date TBC)

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
Saying that after enslaving an entire town and holding them prisoner in their own bodies is crazy. Even by cooky comic book standards :mjlol:
:mjlol:bytch was mind controlling Kitty Foreman
giphy.gif

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
:sas2:Do you think Killmonger was right?
nope. A lot of dispots thanos and killmonger included are good at pointing out complex problems that need sorting. Thanos with resource allocation and killmonger with how black people and the global poor are endlessly exploited, hell namor too. Problem is their solutions are crazy. Hollywood always does this to people who have a point because they like the status quo. See how danaerys went batshyt insane in game of thrones even though she the only one that was liberating slaves.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
As soon as I heard that shyt, I was like, "Wow, they really pissed away the whole show with one line."

Jerry-Seinfeld-No-Thanks-and-Leave.gif

The cracks in the MCU began there IMO.
The fact that its an actress that did that fukking monstrosity slave play saying that line on what was mental slavery..... Rubbed me the wrong way on that :beli:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ehh:Op mcu characters we have now and upcoming
  • Thor
  • Scarlet Witch
  • Dr Strange
  • Wonder Man(if he’s show still a thing)
  • Female Super Skrull
  • Sentry(Rumored to be in Thunderbolts)
  • Captain Marvel
  • DOOM
  • Silver Surfer
  • God of Stories Loki
  • Red Hulk(kinda debatable but we’ll see)
  • Galactus
  • :mjgrin:Kang and Hulk rip

Of course there's no sign of Blue Marvel in sight :mjpls:

They always love leaving money on the table.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
people didn't like the chemistry between Cap and his love interest... just don't give him one. imply Falcon fukks on his own time. movie doesn't need to be bogged down with that shyt. also, Mackie is a dude that doesn't seem like he has "love interest" chemistry in him tbh. it's like the Rock. the Rock having a chick in a movie is always awkward and dumb. just make a movie about Cap fukkin shyt up

... unless the love interest in Rosa Salazar who i'm a big fan of and think deserves more work. sneaky sexy as fukk