Marvel's Avengers | PS4/XB1/PC/PS5/XSX | Out Now

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Got this shyt free through Verizon rewards. I definitely put a lot of hours into it but checked out after Black Panther dropped. I enjoyed it for what it was but it could have been so much better.
I hate that they cancelled the rest of the DLC, since it was already they should've just released it. I still play it here & there and appreciate it for what it tried to do.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I had a lot of fun with the game and got way more than my money's worth buying on day 1. It was a disappointment when comparing it against what it could've been and it dropped the ball. I'll still contend it was a completely dumb idea to give the DLC away for free. They could've ate off this game for years just by charging when dropping new stories and by having more end game content.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I had a lot of fun with the game and got way more than my money's worth buying on day 1. It was a disappointment when comparing it against what it could've been and it dropped the ball. I'll still contend it was a completely dumb idea to give the DLC away for free. They could've ate off this game for years just by charging when dropping new stories and by having more end game content.
The game sold poorly which is why they didn't charge for the DLC, they needed as many people playing the game as possible.

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Been playing again for the last 2 weeks to clean up the the ps5,. 🏆

And the combat a lot deeper then I anticipated

Once you character at 140 you get all kinds of buffs like gamma radiation to posion people or shrink them with pym particles

Why is that not available in the base game ?!?!? :dahell:

Also I finished Nick Fury quest line and that when the avengers formally make Ms. Marvel an avenger

That should been the end of the campaign :damn:

The enemy desgin was bad and the core loop is only okay but the combat and cinematics almost make up for both.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Been playing again for the last 2 weeks to clean up the the ps5,. 🏆

And the combat a lot deeper then I anticipated

Once you character at 140 you get all kinds of buffs like gamma radiation to posion people or shrink them with pym particles

Why is that not available in the base game ?!?!? :dahell:

Also I finished Nick Fury quest line and that when the avengers formally make Ms. Marvel an avenger

That should been the end of the campaign :damn:

The enemy desgin was bad and the core loop is only okay but the combat and cinematics almost make up for both.
Dope combat but they failed by making this a live service game